This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ben wood

Software
« on: September 19, 2014, 12:20:04 pm »
I use George at the moment but looking at which one is best now. Any reconditions please.

p1w1

Re: Software
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:22:26 pm »
Cleanerplanner...take the free trial,its a brilliant bit of software with first class support

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:27:20 pm »
+1

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

ben M

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 02:20:44 pm »
+2

Rogue Trader

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 02:29:15 pm »
agreed

Frankybadboy

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 03:50:27 pm »
cleaner planner for me as well ;)

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 11:02:04 am »
Thanks guys  :)

Ben W - how are you getting on with Cleaner Planner so far? When we spoke yesterday it seemed like you had it pretty much sussed! If you need a hand with the mobile app, SMS or GoCardless just give me a shout.

If anyone else fancies getting up and running on the trial the weekend is the best time to do it! Feel free to sign up for the trial (www.cleanerplanner.com/trial) and email me your latest Aworka, George or WCP backup/export if you have one (not a problem if you don't - I can help you move across from Excel or paper too!) I'll be around most of Sunday helping people get set up :)

Rob

Frankybadboy

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 12:30:57 pm »
allways had a reply back of rob within a hour if not 10minute,god that man quick:) :-*

great back up service,and it now nice to have a choice than just george/roundpartner which are like bob pumb stuck in the dark ages ;D ;D ;D ;D

koopmaster

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2014, 01:07:23 pm »
George suits me fine,  George cost £50 and I have had it for 3 years = £50

CP is £300 a year on the middle plan so 3 years would be = £900.

can buy another van for that.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2014, 02:03:22 pm »
George suits me fine,  George cost £50 and I have had it for 3 years = £50

as a single user then its 15x12month=£180 a year

its does so much more than George and is a lot more user friendly,the fact hat it comes with apps which you use on phones or tablet is a big plus for me,as with George i was using a palm and its so out dated.

also i a big problem with George not sync with the palm and due to no updates on either then i had no choice,
iam glad in a way as it then force me to see how old and dated George is.

its a big time saver,no work sheets no input when staff come back,the time saver is great and priceless when i spend that extra time with the family  ;)

Ben wood

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2014, 02:27:55 pm »
Yeah loving it. Cheers for the help mate. Should of done it sooner. All set up for texts and go carldless. Cheers

robert mitchell

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 02:30:39 pm »
I have to admit the price puts me off .

Aworka less than £10 a month if pay a year upfront , the only extra I would want is the go cardless integration . But it's not worth an extra £15 a month to me .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Roy Harding

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 03:38:57 pm »

its does so much more than George and is a lot more user friendly,the fact hat it comes with apps which you use on phones or tablet is a big plus for me,as with George i was using a palm and its so out dated.

also i a big problem with George not sync with the palm and due to no updates on either then i had no choice,

its a big time saver,no work sheets no input when staff come back,the time saver is great and priceless when i spend that extra time with the family  ;)

Sorry have to disagree. I did trial window cleaner planner, and at present George has far more features than, window cleaner planner. But Rob is making changes all the time and I'm sure in the future it will be very good.

Roy 

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 03:53:10 pm »
We were big George users.

One Copy of George per van

There is no way George has more options, no way lol.

There is nothing CP can't do that George did. Can you say the same the other way round?

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 04:34:25 pm »
Hi Roy,

Last time we spoke the two key features you highlighted as missing coming from George were the income forecast report and home screen stats. Was there anything else in particular?

Others have requested these too so they're now firmly on my schedule. Income forecast will be in place by 10 October and home screen stats within the next couple of months as part of a comprehensive graphical dashboard.

Rob

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 04:36:52 pm »

Sorry have to disagree. I did trial window cleaner planner, and at present George has far more features than, window cleaner planner. But Rob is making changes all the time and I'm sure in the future it will be very good.

Roy 
was i using the wrong George :D ;) ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 04:38:53 pm »
Hi Roy,

Last time we spoke the two key features you highlighted as missing coming from George were the income forecast report and home screen stats. Was there anything else in particular?

Others have requested these too so they're now firmly on my schedule. Income forecast will be in place by 10 October and home screen stats within the next couple of months as part of a comprehensive graphical dashboard.

Rob

A snap shot stats page sounds great! I thought the value for the year was a forecast?

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 04:40:35 pm »
It is but the income forecast in Aworka and George (I believe) also gives you a round/month breakdown.

Looking for input on the "Dashboard" idea, ideally I'd like to make it customisable so you can choose what "widgets" (mini reports) you want to display.

windowswashed

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 10:45:01 pm »
Call me old fashioned but I hate owing money, hate loans, don't have them other than a mortgage. only possess debit cards, won't use a credit card as I don't believe in throwing money away needlessly when there are other alternatives. Buy vans, cars, i phones, etc, outright and please myself when I top up as I hate contracts....like to be in total control of my money.
George works fine, can't see the problem using it as it's been used since 1998. Hate the idea of borrowing a software that you never actually own outright and for that simple reason I will never use cleaner planner or anything similar that requires a monthly subscription. Just my attitude to money that I've grown use to as it's the old fashioned way I was brought up and don't wish to change no matter how good something is. No money....I go without,....want it..... I will save up. Pay on the never  never, never for something you never own outright....sorry no chance!!!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2014, 06:48:20 am »
^^^^dont like change  :o :o :o :o :o :oi surpose your still trad then ;)