Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jack Harris

Re: Dropping flyers in winter
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 03:37:37 pm »
Use leaflets round my existing work and picked a fair few customers up this year from them, It all depends how its designed.

8weekly

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 03:49:23 pm »
I wouldnt say they are a total waste of time! Could be handy if your ever cought short with no toilet paper to hand!
Not terribly absorbent though.

Mick Kent

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2014, 03:53:18 pm »
I wouldnt say they are a total waste of time! Could be handy if your ever cought short with no toilet paper to hand!
Not terribly absorbent though.

As long as not a runny 1 its fine.  :-X

slap bash

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2014, 09:15:50 pm »
I find its better to door knock as a customer has time to suss you out. If can chat for more than 1/2 minutes I will invariably get them. The image of  us widow cleaner in the minds of customer is that good. May that be Right or wrong. They want to connect with you to see if you have the same values as they do. That`s my opinion e anyway.

Danny F

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 06:56:37 pm »
Leaflets simply don't work. Or don't work any where near peoples expectations. Knocking doors when you can , chatting to them, explain what you're about, let them know what sort of areas you're in, have a laugh with them and ask them if you can take them on as a regular customer.

Leaflet drops will get ignored. well the majority anyway....

even that fella that dropped 50,000 and got 120. if you knocked 50,000 doors i would certainly expect to get a decent amount more than 120... (not a personal dig, just an example)