This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G.W.C

liquid logic analouge contoller
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:37:54 pm »
I am trying to set up the analogue controller at the min. I have followed the instructions and the light on the controller is on which I presume it means it is all connected properly, however the blue LED marked S.O (i think it stands for shut off?)comes on after a few seconds,sometimes it stays on and sometimes it gives short bursts of water. I have disconnected everything and rewired it all and still the same problem.
Can anyone help? I have emailed Alex Gardiner but I noticed on his site they are closed until Tuesday

Clever Forum Name

Re: liquid logic analouge contoller
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 09:22:26 pm »
Have you calibrated it? Sounds like its needs "upping"

Window Lickers

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 10:16:41 pm »
+1
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 10:28:30 pm »
Just turn the dial to the right up.

The shut off is kicking in too early.

Turn the dial on the right to max then slowly turn it down until the shut off kicks in, then just tweak it up slightly so that your pump runs with out stopping.

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

windowswashed

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 02:08:57 am »
Just keep the dial for the Dead End halfway, it (the blue light) comes on when the water flow has stopped flowing from the hose to prevent the pump from continually cycling water. First dial (for the water flow) I set on between 4 and 5 and that's ample water to work with. :)

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 02:31:12 pm »
The Blue LED on the analogue indicates the control is sensing a Dead end (flow stopped) The most likely cause is that the calibration is to sensitive and needs turning up . The following video may help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_6dPgfBjSI

The analogue can be a little fiddly to get the calibration right and you may find that calibration setting ends up near max.
How high Calibration needs to be can vary system to system.

Another possibility is air in the system this can fool the control into thinking the flow has stopped. The following link has more information on DE with exception to auto calibration which the analogue does not have the operation is the same
http://www.springltd.co/node/43

I hope this is off help
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology

G.W.C

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 05:45:51 am »
Thanks for the replies lads,tried them all and still no joy.think it may be a fault as when i switch it on it works at the chosen speed for a few seconds, then flows as if the controller is on full few a few secs and then cuts out completely and the S.O light comes on

duncan h

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 08:50:56 am »
I had this problem with my digi one. Make sure all air is out, Run it on max with brush disconnected so it flows at max. Do this for ages. Listen for misses. Then reset it up again with brush on etc, as per vid

G.W.C

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 09:33:41 am »
ok thanks I'll try again later. Just seems strange that it runs at the chosen flow rate then speeds up to full and the flow rate numpty does not alter the speed when it speeds up

duncan h

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 10:02:56 am »
ok thanks I'll try again later. Just seems strange that it runs at the chosen flow rate then speeds up to full and the flow rate numpty does not alter the speed when it speeds up
I found if I drained it off, it took ages to get correct. Every time its a different pressure. Don't know why. The longer I use it, the better it gets