This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve Weatherley

Cleaner Planner Software
« on: August 19, 2014, 08:48:12 pm »
https://www.cleanerplanner.com/

Does anyone use this? I'm interested in using it but also reluctant as all the data seems to be stored in their servers rather than on my pc.

Thoughts please

p1w1

Re: Cleaner Planner Software
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 08:51:17 pm »
ive been using it a while now its a great piece of software with 1st class support a recent thread here http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=188266.0  to give you an idea of the support that's provided and feedback of other users.

paul

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 08:59:22 pm »
Thanks what are your thoughts on the fact that the information is stored online rather than securely inside your own pc?

P.S I do like the look of the software initially

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 09:01:49 pm »
We're very happy to have it stored online

Darran

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:11:33 pm »
Thanks what are your thoughts on the fact that the information is stored online rather than securely inside your own pc?

P.S I do like the look of the software initially
to be honest at first i wasn't sure but that was nothing to do with cleaner planner itself but just generally storing information online, but the reality is nowadays if you want software with all these modern features, be affordable with continued support and updates then that has to be the way to go, having said that i'm completely happy with my business information being stored online with cleaner planner having e-mailed rob many times over the months you can also download all your information to your pc for back up.

Steve Weatherley

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 09:18:45 pm »
Thanks for the info it's really appreciated. How long have you been using CP?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:06 pm »
ive just the last week gone over to cleaner planner and i can honestly say that rob has been brilliant with the swap over and the help and advice hes given me,normal question are answered within a hour maxium.

i do believe that you can save all work to dropbox,but havent looked in to that side of it,still getting used to the main lay out and workings

p1w1

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 10:08:00 pm »
Thanks for the info it's really appreciated. How long have you been using CP?
About 7 months now roughly, the mobile app is really good and easy to use too

harry willett

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 11:32:03 am »
The best software out  there and support first class Evan at 7th on Saturday night

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 11:49:06 am »
Thanks guys :)

Steve - sent you a couple of emails last night (one a bit waffly!) which I hope will help ease your concerns, also sent you some details on the mobile app if you're keen to have a play?

If anyone fancies taking Cleaner Planner for a spin just drop me an email at rob@cleanerplanner.com. I can import your data and walk you through any features you're interested in personally via phone or email.

richywilts

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 12:45:28 pm »
believe me after two break in a and loss of data of all the customers from stolen computers taking a month or so to get over 1000 customers details back im very happy for it to be stored safely online

@rob could you extend my free trial period till i get going on 1st september please, ill be able to send you the current data at weekend when get laptop etc back
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »
Hi Richy - no probs, I've done that for you, looking forward to getting you up and running over the next couple of weeks. Just send me the WCP backup when you're ready and I'll import it immediately.

richywilts

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 01:55:39 pm »
cheers pal ive been in touch with web designer about getting gocardless integrated on the website cant wait to get going
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

ben M

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 08:44:09 pm »
The best software out  there and support first class Evan at 7th on Saturday night
+1 Once i had a reply from Bob and 12.15 am!!! didn't expect it but his support is definitely top and the software is so great,highly recommended

groundhog

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 10:37:43 pm »
The software looks good, but how can you justify the £25 a month charge? Aworka is only £10, and dosn't look much different to me.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 11:09:45 pm »
Hi groundhog, the Pro package adds SMS, GoCardless, Dropbox backup, Mailchimp integration and multi-user for up to 5 users :)

The Starter package is just £15 a month and still includes the mobile app, email invoicing and top notch support via phone or email.

Bells and whistles aside CP definitely is different to the other software out there, until you try it you won't know if it's better for you or not ;)

harry willett

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 12:18:18 pm »
This software is a complete game changer, I hate having bits of paper in the van with work sheets on your tablet you can just mark them off on the go then sync it all when you get home, just need to be able to take photos and link in with Google maps next and the ability to add new customers on the work sheet then it would be great.

groundhog

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2014, 11:35:03 am »
Hi groundhog, the Pro package adds SMS, GoCardless, Dropbox backup, Mailchimp integration and multi-user for up to 5 users

I have no idea what any of this means?

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2014, 11:50:35 am »
Happy to explain :)

SMS = ability to send text reminders (e.g. leave gate open) directly from Cleaner Planner, no need to text manually from your phone or keep contacts in sync (big time saver)

GoCardless = ability to take direct debit payments directly from customers after job done, no need to chase debts or reconcile payment from bank statements (another big time saver)

Dropbox = ability to backup your customer database to the cloud and your PC = double the protection and peace of mind that your data is safe (I also backup hourly my side)

Mailchimp = ability to send out email promotions, e.g. to promote new services (e.g. gutter clears) to existing customers

Multi-user = ability to assign worksheets to employees, each of which can download the iOS/Android app and only see their worksheets, tick jobs off as done, paid etc while out and about

Hope that helps - any further questions just give me a shout.

groundhog

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2014, 12:47:28 pm »
Happy to explain :)

SMS = ability to send text reminders (e.g. leave gate open) directly from Cleaner Planner, no need to text manually from your phone or keep contacts in sync (big time saver)

GoCardless = ability to take direct debit payments directly from customers after job done, no need to chase debts or reconcile payment from bank statements (another big time saver)

Dropbox = ability to backup your customer database to the cloud and your PC = double the protection and peace of mind that your data is safe (I also backup hourly my side)

Mailchimp = ability to send out email promotions, e.g. to promote new services (e.g. gutter clears) to existing customers

Multi-user = ability to assign worksheets to employees, each of which can download the iOS/Android app and only see their worksheets, tick jobs off as done, paid etc while out and about

Hope that helps - any further questions just give me a shout.

Thanks Rob, sounds good!!