Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

jet hose
« on: August 16, 2014, 10:48:48 am »
Where can I get the 6mm hose for Gardiner jets? Yes Gardiner sell it at bellow £1, but postage is just under £4. Is quick-loq exclusive to them? I tried fish tank hose but its too flexy

Smudger

Re: jet hose
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 03:52:15 pm »
Try motor factors as in windscreen washers, and a good Independant hardware shop usually have various clear tube

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 05:15:03 pm »
Where can I get the 6mm hose for Gardiner jets? Yes Gardiner sell it at bellow £1, but postage is just under £4. Is quick-loq exclusive to them? I tried fish tank hose but its too flexy

The problem with posting this hose is that 1m of this hose puts the Jiffy bag into the class of a Small Packet which costs more to send.

What I have done though is to create a new product which is 2x 12cm pre-cut lengths of jet hose which will fit into a large letter size Jiffy bag and this can be sent for less cost. I have added this to the website today. Here is the link - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Jet-Hose--6mm-JET_HOSE_2xLENGTHS.html

duncan h

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 08:23:17 pm »

The problem with posting this hose is that 1m of this hose puts the Jiffy bag into the class of a Small Packet which costs more to send.

What I have done though is to create a new product which is 2x 12cm pre-cut lengths of jet hose which will fit into a large letter size Jiffy bag and this can be sent for less cost. I have added this to the website today. Here is the link - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Jet-Hose--6mm-JET_HOSE_2xLENGTHS.html
cheers Alex. As always helpful. Fantastic service

J.D

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 11:45:34 am »

That is what I call customer service Alex. Thumbs up....