Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

p1w1

Re: cleaner planner v Aworka
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2014, 08:36:00 am »
www.aperturedesk.uk if theres any features you need adding just ask them.

Is this the same one which has been 'coming soon' for about the last 3 years?
;D ,the new poles he was bringing out got in the way of development  ;D

Window Lickers

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2014, 08:44:37 am »
From the following page http://www.aperturedesk.uk/ You need to proof read your webpage before publishing it, especially if you're trying to sell a service which needs to be professional.

Sing Up Now!

Sign up to Aperture Desk and keep infromed of our development stages and be in for a chance to be selected for our testing stages and use our window cleaning app for free!
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Paul erithwc

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:32 am »

I wouldn't use a program thats owned by a window cleaner the domain is registered at the same address as http://www.cleanerbrighterwindowcleaners.co.uk

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2014, 08:59:38 am »
Just catching up :)

I use George atm but don't like having to rearrange customers every month. Looking for software that has all customers in order and maybe have customers that are not due highlighted in different colour. Does CP do this?

Wayne - yes, in CP you have the flexibility to work from the "Jobs" tab rather than the "Planner" (calendar) if that suits you (as it does most people who don't work to rigid schedule).

You then have a list of all your jobs which you can filter by round and sort by round order (the order in which you do them) or due date.

Due jobs are highlighted in green, due later in the week in blue, overdue jobs in red and not yet due in grey, so you can easily pick out what work you should be doing.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 09:07:14 am »
'i just bung a day or two in' sounds like hassle to me matey, i had an app built a few years ago but ditched it due to various glitches. It opened up like an address book every time like this

1 john st
2john st
and so on

it had a highlighted bar wherever i finished up after each day and if i tapped on each one it went into payment details and contact details/notes etc..

this was exactly how i wanted but like i said it had glitches and not enough money behind it as my developer did it for me only.

hassle?
whatever works for you, it is anything but hassle though
beats pen and paper

imo a mobile device should do everything. the only reason to use a pc is to sync the information across. Anything thats needed to be done on the pc for me is a hassle, i work hard enough at work and don't want to waste time at home arranging work for the next day.

Hi Fin - What system do you use now that the custom mobile app didn't work out?

Window Lickers

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2014, 09:23:05 am »

I wouldn't use a program thats owned by a window cleaner the domain is registered at the same address as http://www.cleanerbrighterwindowcleaners.co.uk

I think thats called 'nail - coffin'.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

windiewasher

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 11:11:57 am »

I think thats called 'nail - coffin'.
im the registrant for the domain but its not my app.
i have a stake in it yes,what does that matter?im not the developer.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 12:47:46 pm »
'i just bung a day or two in' sounds like hassle to me matey, i had an app built a few years ago but ditched it due to various glitches. It opened up like an address book every time like this

1 john st
2john st
and so on

it had a highlighted bar wherever i finished up after each day and if i tapped on each one it went into payment details and contact details/notes etc..

this was exactly how i wanted but like i said it had glitches and not enough money behind it as my developer did it for me only.

hassle?
beats pen and paper

imo a mobile device should do everything. the only reason to use a pc is to sync the information across. Anything thats needed to be done on the pc for me is a hassle, i work hard enough at work and don't want to waste time at home arranging work for the next day.

Haha I'm back to the dreaded note book and pen! Driving me mad!

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 01:11:34 pm »

1 john st
2john st
and so on

hassle?
beats pen and paper

Hehe... well, I'd be keen to chat through things with you, see if we can get CP working for you. Yes you'll need to check in on the PC from time to time, but I have a couple of users who just download a big worksheet to their mobile on a Sunday, go offline (on the mobile app) for the whole week (it's really simple - just tap jobs as done, missed paid) and then upload at end of week.

Everyone works differently and I'm always keen to at least see if I can get the software to work for someone who thinks it won't ;) If it ends up pen and paper does the job, or maybe you decide to get your custom app tweaked (I guess another idea would be to run a spreasdsheet off your phone? Fiddly though...) so be it, but until you've given CP a whirl you won't know.

As above, the key thing with CP is you're not restricted to only working from the planner, lots of guys just have a long list of jobs (perhaps segmented by round, perhaps not) and just run with the most due or overdue jobs on any given day, but at least you can be sure that the software will more or less keep them on schedule for you if things get rained off, van issues or whatever.

rob@cleanerplanner.com

windiewasher

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 01:19:35 pm »

1 john st
2john st
and so on

hassle?
beats pen and paper

your welcome to sign up here,darren will be able to talk you through his software.
www.aperturedesk.uk
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Fin Clearview

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2014, 08:43:08 pm »

1 john st
2john st
and so on

hassle?
beats pen and paper

Hehe... well, I'd be keen to chat through things with you, see if we can get CP working for you. Yes you'll need to check in on the PC from time to time, but I have a couple of users who just download a big worksheet to their mobile on a Sunday, go offline (on the mobile app) for the whole week (it's really simple - just tap jobs as done, missed paid) and then upload at end of week.

Everyone works differently and I'm always keen to at least see if I can get the software to work for someone who thinks it won't ;) If it ends up pen and paper does the job, or maybe you decide to get your custom app tweaked (I guess another idea would be to run a spreasdsheet off your phone? Fiddly though...) so be it, but until you've given CP a whirl you won't know.

As above, the key thing with CP is you're not restricted to only working from the planner, lots of guys just have a long list of jobs (perhaps segmented by round, perhaps not) and just run with the most due or overdue jobs on any given day, but at least you can be sure that the software will more or less keep them on schedule for you if things get rained off, van issues or whatever.

rob@cleanerplanner.com

Thanks Rob email sent.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2014, 10:26:23 pm »
Cheers Fin, replied a little earlier. Had no idea you were local! Looking forward to having a chat tomorrow if you get time :)

Frankybadboy

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 06:18:49 am »
signed up rob and I wait your call and HELP ;D ;D ;D

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 09:37:54 am »
Thanks Frank :) I've emailed you RE first steps and look forward to chatting through things later today - let me know when you're free!

Dave Willis

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 10:04:08 am »
Hi Rob can you email me the first steps too  ;) looks like I might have a couple of hours on my hands if this rain doesn't stop.

Swcs

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 10:39:43 am »
Rob, looks like your software is going from strength to strength. Hats off to you. I knew you could do it.

I would just like to say, for anyone looking for software, Rob's support is second to none.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 10:48:09 am »
Thanks Luke :) How are things? Did email you a while back but I know you were super busy with house move etc. Hope things are settling down now. What software are you using these days?

Frankybadboy

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 04:29:16 pm »
thanks for your time rob  :P ;D lots of it

Dave Willis

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 04:44:51 pm »
How are you getting on Franky?  ;D
I've been playing with it today and found you have to forget everything you used to do on George and think a bit differently. I suddenly discovered (with Robs help) that once you work from the work sheet tab rather than the planner it all starts to make sense (well sort of). Rob must have a brain the size of a beach-ball where as mine is more pea sized. It must be really hard for you at your age.

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 05:53:50 pm »
Cheers Frank and Dave - pleasure to help you both find your bearings today :) Keep those questions coming!