Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

cleaner planner v Aworka
« on: August 12, 2014, 01:32:48 pm »
Hi Guys

Which one is the best, and easiest to use

Sean Dyer

Re: cleaner planner v Aworka
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:33 pm »
With a business your size dave id go cleaner planner

Rob is really really helpful and wil even add features you need if possible

i was hesitant to leave WCP but its been the best thing ive done for my business in a while

groundhog

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 02:52:04 pm »
With a business your size dave id go cleaner planner

Rob is really really helpful and wil even add features you need if possible

i was hesitant to leave WCP but its been the best thing ive done for my business in a while
What features does cleaner planner have that aworka dosn't? I recently started using aworka and find it very good. I did consider CP, but the cost put me off!

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 02:59:05 pm »
Here is a list of all the features - There is a 30 day free trial with cleaner planner - I would truly suggest that ANYONE thinking of trying new software embraces the trial - Rob's support is second to none, he implements changes VERY quickly and is on hand for support, although it is very easy to use - invest  a bit of time and rob can import any data

https://www.cleanerplanner.com/features
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Sean Dyer

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 03:17:31 pm »
i only messed about with aworka for a few days and didnt like it

so cant say what is better or worse

I would recommend Cleaner Planner though, if not only for Robs support

The app is available now on android and ios too

you can send worksheets to your employees smart phone or tablets such as a hudl
These can be amended and uploaded through the day - seems like a huge advantage if you have a few employes out and about

Rob @ Cleaner Planner

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 04:05:09 pm »
Thanks guys :)

Sean - really pleased you're loving CP so far and got up and running with the trial it so quickly, talk about duck to water ;) Any further Q's as always just give me a shout.

David - all I can say is give the free trial a go and see how you find it. I'm more than happy to walk you through the features you're interested in either over phone or email.

Headline features are of course the GoCardless and SMS integration and dedicated Android and iOS apps, which work offline and to which I've just today added the much requested debt list tab.

You can get a sense for the pace and frequency of recent updates on my Twitter feed which I started posting to a few weeks back (will be tweeting about the mobile debt list later today :))

https://twitter.com/CleanerPlanner

Quick summary of recent updates (as in last couple of weeks):

- Planner drag & drop
- Weekly / monthly billing for commercial contracts
- Quick add job tool (quickly add jobs without jumping between tabs)
- Auto-select jobs tool (e.g. select up to £300 work to add to sheet)
- Account backup to ZIP file or Dropbox
- Email signature and logo options
- Colour coding on rounds page for new, overdue and scheduled jobs
- Flat rate VAT reporting

Neil Gornall

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 05:59:00 pm »
Hi Guys

I can't really speak about Aworka as I only looked at it for a while. It just didn't feel right for me so I left it, I waited till Cleaner Planner was finished then tried that. I have a reasonably large outfit and was still using George, It worked OK but I knew I needed more and CP ticked all the boxes.
Swapping over was easy, I am very pleased I did it.
As I have been using CP I have found a few little things which maybe could be changed to suit the way I work and every time Rob has listened and sorted what I needed, Often making it better than expected.
Once you have been using CP for a couple of weeks its a piece of cake, and coming from someone like me that struggles with tech stuff thats a compliment.
David I know you have a large operation so if you want to pick my brains about how its worked for me feel free to give me a bell.

ben M

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 07:54:47 pm »
Don't know about aworka but CP is very easy to use and Rob is very helpful :)

p1w1

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 08:10:59 pm »
Yep cleaner planner all the way here too..brilliant piece of software and Rob constantly provides first class support .

Fin Clearview

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 10:04:57 pm »
I want to use CP but i never work to a day by day schedule, I follow my round but finish when i finish as opposed to completing a scheduled list of jobs for one day. That's the problem with these systems imo they all work by a calendar.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 10:09:25 pm »
i never ever use the calendar
i just bung a day or twos work in to a work list and work through it

you could do that for a day or month if you wanted and then tick off which are done as you go or at end of day on your mobile as well as who paid etc and then sync it over wiifi

easy peasy

theres not many of us i dont think who do the same days work 20 days a month , its almost impossible with weather etc

windiewasher

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 10:13:05 pm »
Hi Guys

you missed the new one.
www.aperturedesk.uk
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

WGB

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 10:15:42 pm »
I use George atm but don't like having to rearrange customers every month. Looking for software that has all customers in order and maybe have customers that are not due highlighted in different colour. Does CP do this?

Fin Clearview

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 10:16:15 pm »
'i just bung a day or two in' sounds like hassle to me matey, i had an app built a few years ago but ditched it due to various glitches. It opened up like an address book every time like this

1 john st
2john st
and so on

it had a highlighted bar wherever i finished up after each day and if i tapped on each one it went into payment details and contact details/notes etc..

this was exactly how i wanted but like i said it had glitches and not enough money behind it as my developer did it for me only.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 10:31:04 pm »
'i just bung a day or two in' sounds like hassle to me matey, i had an app built a few years ago but ditched it due to various glitches. It opened up like an address book every time like this

1 john st
2john st
and so on

it had a highlighted bar wherever i finished up after each day and if i tapped on each one it went into payment details and contact details/notes etc..

this was exactly how i wanted but like i said it had glitches and not enough money behind it as my developer did it for me only.

hassle?
whatever works for you, it is anything but hassle though
beats pen and paper

Fin Clearview

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 10:41:04 pm »

1 john st
2john st
and so on

hassle?
whatever works for you, it is anything but hassle though
beats pen and paper

imo a mobile device should do everything. the only reason to use a pc is to sync the information across. Anything thats needed to be done on the pc for me is a hassle, i work hard enough at work and don't want to waste time at home arranging work for the next day.

Neil Gornall

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 07:39:57 am »
I want to use CP but i never work to a day by day schedule, I follow my round but finish when i finish as opposed to completing a scheduled list of jobs for one day. That's the problem with these systems imo they all work by a calendar.
Thats no problem, we have literally hundreds of jobs on CP and often get behind so ignore the dates, you could use the dates just as a guide, you don't have to stick to them.
Just ignore the Planner side of things and work from the job list. everything else would be useful apart from the calendar.

windiewasher

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2014, 08:22:43 am »
www.aperturedesk.uk if theres any features you need adding just ask them.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Mick Kent

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2014, 08:24:31 am »
Hi Guys

you missed the new one.
www.aperturedesk.uk
Looks good. How much will that be mate?

deeege

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2014, 08:33:51 am »
www.aperturedesk.uk if theres any features you need adding just ask them.

Is this the same one which has been 'coming soon' for about the last 3 years?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."