Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DG Cleaning

Re: Trad is always superior in customers eyes over wfp
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2014, 06:41:07 pm »

Good luck on here with the pole pushers david they dont like trad because most of them cant do it.

Yeah cos trads just like so hard to pick up ::)roll

Jonny 87

« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2014, 08:08:38 pm »

Good luck on here with the pole pushers david they dont like trad because most of them cant do it.

Took me a week to perfect using a blade. Ten years of WFP and I'm still learning.

Which is harder you say?
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Mick Kent

« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2014, 08:14:28 pm »

Lol well funny but also so true! Its not rocket science wfp or trad to learn, after all its simply cleaning a window. My daughter could do both methods when she was 7 so anyone with a few brain cells can pick it up pretty quick :-)

PoleKing

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2014, 08:58:09 pm »

Lol well funny but also so true! Its not rocket science wfp or trad to learn, after all its simply cleaning a window. My daughter could do both methods when she was 7 so anyone with a few brain cells can pick it up pretty quick :-)

That rules most of us out though Mick. ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

David Budden

« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2014, 10:47:21 pm »
I joined this forum to chat and help people like I do on a proper forum where they don't all act like kids (windowcleaningforum)
It seems on here everyone just wants to have a pop and act like they are still in the playground
good luck I'm off

DG Cleaning

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2014, 01:01:45 am »
I joined this forum to chat and help people like I do on a proper forum where they don't all act like kids (windowcleaningforum)
It seems on here everyone just wants to have a pop and act like they are still in the playground
good luck I'm off

Bye bye ;D

gary999

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2014, 07:33:46 am »
another spit the dummy been weeded out ;D

C o z y

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2014, 07:35:40 am »
The usual dross about who's willy is bigger than all the others  ::)roll Can't be bothered reading all this.  It's all been said before, usually on a monthly basis. Concentrate of how to get enough work, and not about who's really clever and who uses what lads.

If anyone feels they need to educate other windies about what tools to use, open your own forum, and tell everyone how clever you are on there.
After a while on here, you get to read all the fantastic info from "experts", then later, you can help these "experts" with canvassing tips, and how to actually earn money.

One point needs making. If an area has 5 windies, and 4 are WFP, the trad guy will never have a problem getting work. Think about that.

Off to work now. Back later.

@ Gary,  ;D

No still don't understand, I must be thick

Johnny B

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2014, 10:01:15 am »
The usual dross about who's willy is bigger than all the others  ::)roll Can't be bothered reading all this.  It's all been said before, usually on a monthly basis. Concentrate of how to get enough work, and not about who's really clever and who uses what lads.

If anyone feels they need to educate other windies about what tools to use, open your own forum, and tell everyone how clever you are on there.
After a while on here, you get to read all the fantastic info from "experts", then later, you can help these "experts" with canvassing tips, and how to actually earn money.

One point needs making. If an area has 5 windies, and 4 are WFP, the trad guy will never have a problem getting work. Think about that.

Off to work now. Back later.

@ Gary,  ;D

Well said Cozy.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

8weekly

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2014, 10:16:52 am »

I think you make the mistake of thinking people really care.

DG Cleaning

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2014, 08:57:19 pm »
You can't educate pork and everyone knows tradders are thicker than thick cut bacon.
Why else would they carry on like they do?

C o z y

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2014, 09:28:08 pm »
Ever use punctuation Einstein?  ;D ;D You call others thick?  ;D ;D ;D PMSL

Jonny 87

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2014, 09:32:06 pm »
Let me guess...........

100% trad are you cozy?

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

C o z y

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2014, 09:41:03 pm »
Yes, and I've got 5 years to go till I pack it all in mate. Looked at WFP, and it's next to useless here in ze Fatherland. Ladders on domestics on German domestics are hardly needed. All windows open inwards, and are cleaned both sides, on appointment.
We clean another 200 plus Brit/MOD custies on a 6 weekly basis too, but they are only possible using trolly or back pack, as most are terraced.

So, yes I'm trad, and I clean inside and out, because I can do both. Where-as, some people claim to be tradesmen and windies, but can't clean insides.
Like a plumber who can only fit 1/4 pipes in straight lines, or bricklayers that can't do rightangle corners.

The arrogance of a windy, that can't clean insides without a Kärcher housewives tool is really funny to me. To assume all tradders are thick and skint, just shows how far some dense people are up their own backsides mate. There are, thankfully, only a few on here. They, and the rest of us know who they are.  ;D

gary999

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2014, 10:10:59 pm »
A window cleaner a tradesman come on lets not get carried
away ;D

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2014, 10:15:21 pm »
A window cleaner a tradesman come on lets not get carried
away ;D
:D

C o z y

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2014, 10:17:39 pm »
It was an example Gary, behave.  ;D

DG Cleaning

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2014, 12:47:00 am »
Ever use punctuation Einstein?  ;D ;D You call others thick?  ;D ;D ;D PMSL

Let's face it if I was bright I wouldn't be wiping other folks windows.
The bright ones of us make lots of money like Archer ;D

Johnny B

« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2014, 01:19:05 am »
Let me guess...........

100% trad are you cozy?

;D

I am 100% trad. Seriously, and with all due respect, please tell me why you and DG Cleaning seem to have a problem with this.

Many thanks,
John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

C o z y

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2014, 06:47:07 am »
I agree DG. Archer is a very successful windy. He's also a spudheaded morris dancing bike seat sniffer who can't control himself.
He's not been on here for quite a while though. I really miss him.  :(