Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

gutter clamp broke
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:27:05 pm »
Was doing a bungalow today. It was inlaws and was his birthday. Thought I would give his house a good going over.Save me talking for hours lol. I was cleaning his fascia and nocked the gutter bracket with brush head. It snapped so easy. This is one to watch out for in the future for me

Flash..

Re: gutter clamp broke
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 11:33:52 pm »
That's why I carry superglue ;)

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 11:43:40 pm »
Was doing a bungalow today. It was inlaws and was his birthday. Thought I would give his house a good going over.Save me talking for hours lol. I was cleaning his fascia and nocked the gutter bracket with brush head. It snapped so easy. This is one to watch out for in the future for me

all ways try and turn bad things into good things when cheap small things happen

if you can clue without customer seeing then thats the way to go

if you cant then ,explain that the sun as made the clamp weak and that its the suns fault , however because your a pro window cleaner your going to replace the clamp and check the others free of charge to make sure everything is safe

as you couldn't live yourself if the guttering came down and hurt anybody due to the suns rays !

2 pounds later and 10mins of your time you will have that customer for life ! they will think your great ! areal nice bloke that didn't change for sorting there problem out  ;D

duncan h

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 09:12:42 pm »
I don't think super glue is any good on hard none porous plastic. I don't think any glue is

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 10:55:38 pm »
I don't think super glue is any good on hard none porous plastic. I don't think any glue is

If you glue the break and run a line of glue around the arm so it's glued to the gutter it'll be fine.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.