This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stracey

FAO Alex, v2 backpack pressure switch.
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:18:59 pm »
I have a v2 backpack with a flow control valve fitted to the microbore hose coming from the pump.
When on full flow the pressure switch stop's the pump when I turn the flow control valve off. When I use the variable speeds and turn the flow control valve off, the pumps still runs even though the floe has stopped.
I have turn the screw half turn ech way on the pressure switch with no effect, any idea's please Alex.p s mi v3,has arrived, not hadl time to play with it yet.let y know how it compairs to the v2.

Alex Gardiner

Re: FAO Alex, v2 backpack pressure switch.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:29:00 pm »
I have a v2 backpack with a flow control valve fitted to the microbore hose coming from the pump.
When on full flow the pressure switch stop's the pump when I turn the flow control valve off. When I use the variable speeds and turn the flow control valve off, the pumps still runs even though the floe has stopped.
I have turn the screw half turn ech way on the pressure switch with no effect, any idea's please Alex.p s mi v3,has arrived, not hadl time to play with it yet.let y know how it compairs to the v2.

Might be worth trying to turn the pressure switch screw undone by a full turn to make it more sensitive - see if this works.

stracey

Re: FAO Alex, v2 backpack pressure switch.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 02:02:51 pm »
One full turn and problem solved, many thanks Alex, PS easy to get too. Where is the pressure screw on the v3?