Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tlwcs

Aworka users
« on: July 29, 2014, 04:15:49 pm »
Does anyone use this for monthly cleans, not 4 weekly.
For example, I want to do week one's work on the first Monday of the month, (regardless of the date)
so August 4th then September 01st and then october 6th
Giving some planned time off
If it can be done how do you set it up?
Many thanks
Tony

Chris @ Aworka

Re: Aworka users
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 04:51:02 pm »
Hi Tony

You can set up the job frequency to be Once per 1 Month in Week 1, then change the Allowed Days to Monday only (I have attached a screenshot). Let me know if you have any problems with this...

tlwcs

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 04:59:42 pm »
Hi Tony

You can set up the job frequency to be Once per 1 Month in Week 1, then change the Allowed Days to Monday only (I have attached a screenshot). Let me know if you have any problems with this...

Thank you Chris

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »
Did not think you could do that , Had a custy of 12 years go off on one because he wanted his windows cleaned once a month not 4 weekly which he has had done for all these years , He only wants 12 cleans per year he says

I remember a fellow windy using the term once a month 20 years ago so some custys think you will call only once a month rather than 4 weekly its the first time this has been raised in over 14 years of running my business .

I explained that  to him that due to holidays and bad weather that he would most probably get 12 cleans per year , But he was having none of it , I politely told him that i could not clean his windows once a month as it would mean calling on his house and different times to all his neighbours .

He ranted on a bit then in a huff shut the door in my face  :P :P :P . Mike

mufcglen

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 08:34:37 pm »
hi Chris, can you tell me when your going to be putting a weekly or monthly view on the mobile app, everythings spot on for me apart from that.
its when im out and about and a custie asks when i can next get round and i think im gonna be in a certain are in a few days but not sure as i can only check today and tomorrow view on mobile view.