This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

HampshireWindowCleaning

Can anyone recommend a canvasser?
« on: July 26, 2014, 12:14:43 pm »
Can anyone recommend a canvasser/canvassing company that covers Hampshire area?

Mick Kent

Re: Can anyone recommend a canvasser?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 04:44:39 pm »
Whizz bizz

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 06:13:28 pm »
He seems to have mixed reviews, anyone used Whizz Bizz lately and pleased with results?
I don't want any cheapo work, I only canvass £20+ houses so would need a canvasser that's willing to do that, I heard Whizz Bizz goes for £6 fronts?

p1w1

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 06:30:56 pm »
He seems to have mixed reviews, anyone used Whizz Bizz lately and pleased with results?
I don't want any cheapo work, I only canvass £20+ houses so would need a canvasser that's willing to do that, I heard Whizz Bizz goes for £6 fronts?
there is no canvasser in the world who is going to target just £20+ houses for you they would never make money for themselves ..if thats all your after you will have to get out there and do it yourself

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 06:36:07 pm »
Ohhhhh I could tell you some stories lol.

Anyway.

MY vote is for P DALE

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 07:13:53 pm »
I disagree, where I live there are thousands of £20+ properties, I usually average 1 or 2 an hour new customers, at 2x value thats £40-£80 an hour that a canvasser would make.
I don't have enough time to canvass now as too busy with current workload but I want more customers to fill my round up to max and then put another van out.

there is no canvasser in the world who is going to target just £20+ houses for you they would never make money for themselves ..if thats all your after you will have to get out there and do it yourself

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 07:16:23 pm »

Anyway.

MY vote is for P DALE
Not sure Paul would come that far south, plus he's booked up til god knows when

colin bird

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 07:26:11 pm »

Anyway.

MY vote is for P DALE
p dale doesn't cover Hampshire mate, only mids and north

colin bird

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 07:32:06 pm »
The best way is to do it your self,you can then pick and price the houses you want,a canvasser from there point of view will target all houses to gain the amount of work you want,to reach the figure required in the shortest time as they also have a bussiness to run.thats my view but I could be wrong

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 07:42:07 pm »
Depends what you pay Paul ;)

Stephen.C

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 08:26:43 pm »
Some of that work you had in Andover ended up being rubbish? canvassed work is unreliable.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

www.pureh2owindowcleaning.com

8weekly

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 09:15:12 pm »
Some of that work you had in Andover ended up being rubbish? canvassed work is unreliable.

I agree. I also agree with the OP that canvassers want to sell you cheap. I think it was Whizz Bizz that said it is effectively begging and you have to be realistic. From the horse's mouth.

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »

Culled all the crap and got about a weeks work left in Andover now Steve, but canvassed myself nearly 3 weeks of work in Romsey and Southampton.
Need about another £600 a month to be where I want to be but don't have the time to canvass that much in one hit hence wanting to try another canvasser.
Yes I know there will be some crap again but there will also be some good stuff aswell, the week I do in Andover is well priced (most of it) and been going nearly 2 years now.

pdale

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2014, 11:14:21 am »
Quote from: H2O
MY vote is for P DALE

;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Colin Bird
p dale doesn't cover Hampshire mate, only mids and north

It's correct that Hampshire is a bit far for me, but i do cover more than just the Midlands and North, but not the South coast or South of London.
Where am I knocking today?