Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

colin purewater

Re: is 6 grand a month achievable working on own
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2014, 09:30:20 pm »
If it help I do 30 hrs approx a week and I do in avg.£3600
Per month, as for 6k your takin king 60 hrs or 2 men

Who wants to work 60 hrs?!?? Not fricken me laa
keep it simple

AuRavelling79

« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2014, 09:31:04 pm »
I can do 6 grand a month the key is to fo half commercial half domestic it can be done

So how's that the key? 

It isn't.
It's a game of three halves!

Perfect Windows

« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2014, 09:32:32 pm »
cheers carl a positive reply for a change

Well, if that's what you want, I think you're absolutely right.  Pretty much anyone can do £6k per month.

Vin

8weekly

« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2014, 09:35:04 pm »

Well, if that's what you want, I think you're absolutely right.  Pretty much anyone can do £6k per month.

Vin
I agree. Perfectly achievable if your prices are good.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2014, 09:39:03 pm »

Vin
have you done 6k a month ?

CleanClear

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2014, 09:41:29 pm »
I can do 6 grand a month the key is to fo half commercial half domestic it can be done

So how's that the key? 

As far as i understand having commercial work you can do for example between the hours of say..5am to 9 am Daily would give you a financial advantage over someone who "just" does domestics. And perhaps having work you can do later than 4/5pm . Not that i could do it but i have the theory of how its done!! (i think !)  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

richywilts

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2014, 09:42:47 pm »

If you're just looking for someone to co-sign your bullpoo, if you ask enough people, someone will do it for you.

ive asked a perfectly fine question to get peoples opinions so i dont know why ya all trying to have a go at me saying im bullpoo etc, ive taken on the advice and said i will more than likely take on a part time helper see how things go or sell some of the work, i just didnt want distractions of having employees when i startup again
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

trippyboy

« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2014, 09:49:34 pm »
Yes 6k in a month is possible , but 6k per month for 12 months is a long shot

CleanClear

« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2014, 10:02:59 pm »

Good info, just to go a  bit further, what Months is it possible ?  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

8weekly

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2014, 10:16:10 pm »

Vin
have you done 6k a month ?
Would you answer that on here?  ;)

trippyboy

« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2014, 10:18:02 pm »

Good info, just to go a  bit further, what Months is it possible ?  ;D
The ones where it aint poured down with rain, snowed under or 80 mph winds. Months you don't go on holiday, don't get sick or chat to custys for long periods  :D

« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2014, 10:18:15 pm »
Course it's possible. Then you can post pictures of your car, van, house etc  ::)roll

8weekly

« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:13 pm »
Course it's possible. Then you can post pictures of your car, van, house etc  ::)roll
Bummer!  ;D

trippyboy

« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:38 pm »
Frank wouldn't get outta bed for 6k a month  :P

8weekly

« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2014, 10:20:16 pm »
Frank wouldn't get outta bed for 6k a month  :P
That's just a set of forks.  ;D

bravo20

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2014, 10:20:51 pm »
Richy

I've read some of your posts over the last couple of years and all you seem to do is ask questions that you should already know the answers to, after all you seem to have tried every way of doing things.

I'm sure a lot of us feel you should have learned something by your efforts but you still seem to ask some strange questions. Is it through boredom or are you just seeing how many people you can wind up on the forum?

If you already have enough work for 6k per month, weed out any problem/underpriced customers and have a stress free, good business by yourself.

Bear in mind that you may need to do a steady canvass/advertising to replace customers that desert you once they realise your recent past. There may be some local competition that try to use this to their advantage.

Be happy and thankful for what you have and concentrate on doing the work/planning instead of reworking the same questions on here.

Can't fault you for trying but please stop trying to re-invent the wheel.

Ste b

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2014, 10:22:41 pm »
Richy someone asked how many custies you have, you haven't answered and that is the main question you should be asking yourself, can i get through xxx amount of houses aday , and complete  that every month
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

richywilts

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2014, 10:39:03 pm »
think its approx 790 at minute spread over six weeks
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richywilts

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2014, 10:43:03 pm »
Richy

I've read some of your posts over the last couple of years and all you seem to do is ask questions that you should already know the answers to, after all you seem to have tried every way of doing things.

I'm sure a lot of us feel you should have learned something by your efforts but you still seem to ask some strange questions. Is it through boredom or are you just seeing how many people you can wind up on the forum?

If you already have enough work for 6k per month, weed out any problem/underpriced customers and have a stress free, good business by yourself.

Bear in mind that you may need to do a steady canvass/advertising to replace customers that desert you once they realise your recent past. There may be some local competition that try to use this to their advantage.

Be happy and thankful for what you have and concentrate on doing the work/planning instead of reworking the same questions on here.

Can't fault you for trying but please stop trying to re-invent the wheel.

as ive not been a sole trader working on my own for prob 4-5 years i thought it was quite a valid question to ask other sole traders as its a forum to ask questions not trying to reinvent any wheel just wanted some opinions, there wasnt much thought to my question when i wrote it i was messing round with cash flow forecast and i thought id sound a figure out with other window cleaners, everyone takes my questions sometimes on here too seriously i just do it to guage opinions off people then make a decision
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Johnny B

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2014, 11:01:34 pm »
We all have different capabilities, goals, etc. I personally couldn't get anywhere near 6 grand a month. I am the wrong side of 50, OCD-ish, therefore too slow to catch a cold, and am simply out to make a living, not a fortune. I work within my own personal limitations and can live with that.

However, Richie, if it can be done, and I am sure there are some guys out there who can, it doesn't really matter. What others can do, you may not be able to do, and vice versa.

If you want to go out and do it, then go for it. You won't know unless you try.

Best wishes,
John 
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.