This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

Re: is 6 grand a month achievable working on own
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2014, 09:29:00 pm »
Maybe i was a little harsh but in fairness only you can answer the question you asked ie only you know your hourly rate, your average rain fall, holidays, sick days,cant be arsed days etc.....

apology accepted then ;D
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Johnny B

« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2014, 10:00:16 pm »
I wouldnt call him a dickhead, he is defo a positive thinker, sadly not a positive do'er.
This post for example is so pointless, 790 customers every 6 weeks is a doable target for anyone to get through if decent compact houses especially if loads are fronts and terrace scattared in as only works out 26 jobs a day(5 jobs an hour for 5 hours or just over 4 an hour for 6hours).
From reading his back threads and some of his posts the man has some self belief issuesas always has the need to try something else and not get started what he planned on doing at the start!
If i was you richy id simply just get on with it. You have a blinder of a workload by the sounds of it to get through that many would be jealous of. Why not get fully organised and simply get it done like everyother window cleaner does in the world instead of asking the obvious!
No disrespect intended. But Just go out and do it as doing puts food on the table earning you a crust where as asking pointless questions doesnt.

cheers mick when i broke it down over six days 250 sounds quite achievable however i know how tiring it can be too hit that amount everyday with all the issues which arise when window cleaning i know it prob wouldnt run as smoothly as you would like i think with a bit of tinkering and culling and some good organisation i can prob hit around the 4500-5000 mark i think 6000 personally is bit too much too ask, ive just got to look at the workload and see which areas are worth keeping etc

There you go Richie. You have answered your own question, which only you could do in the first place.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

C o z y

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2014, 12:07:46 am »
^^What he said
No still don't understand, I must be thick

rosskesava

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2014, 12:12:17 am »
^^What they both said
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.