Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

premier window cleaners

What a muppet!
« on: July 24, 2014, 07:41:01 pm »
Can't believe the email we received today!

Good morning,
Our monthly window cleaning service was carried out today and unfortunately I have had a complaint.

We have 3 parking spaces in front of the upper & ground floor windows which are normally designated for management & our CEO. Today 2 of the parking spaces were in use when the outside windows were cleaned. Both vehicles have been soaked by the cleaning process.

Can I please request that on your next visit in August that your employees ask at reception for any vehicles that may  be parked in the afore mentioned spaces be moved before they commence with the cleaning service.

Any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me

Does the car have an umbrella when it rains!

Bungle

Re: What a muppet!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:49:38 pm »
Who's the muppet, you or the customer?
We look at them, they look through them.

Avo

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 07:55:53 pm »

Good morning,
Our monthly window cleaning service was carried out today and unfortunately I have had a complaint.

We have 3 parking spaces in front of the upper & ground floor windows which are normally designated for management & our CEO. Today 2 of the parking spaces were in use when the outside windows were cleaned. Both vehicles have been soaked by the cleaning process.

Can I please request that on your next visit in August that your employees ask at reception for any vehicles that may  be parked in the afore mentioned spaces be moved before they commence with the cleaning service.

if I'd just had my car washed I'd be annoyed too  ;D funny thou

8weekly

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »
I would reply that it is just water and no different to the cars being rained on. Then go on to say, happy to call in reception and have the cars moved but there will have to be a price increase commensurate with the time wasted waiting for the CEO to move his pen15 substitute.

p1w1

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 10:06:10 pm »
i dont see any thing wrong with that request pretty reasonable really

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 10:30:14 pm »
I would reply that it is just water and no different to the cars being rained on. Then go on to say, happy to call in reception and have the cars moved but there will have to be a price increase commensurate with the time wasted waiting for the CEO to move his pen15 substitute.

Well I suppose they could get a giant condom to fit over the car.

I wonder what those car owners do when it rains - or were they convertibles with the top left open?  :)

CleanClear

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 10:38:16 pm »
i dont see any thing wrong with that request pretty reasonable really

+1
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

DaveG

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2014, 10:53:26 pm »

;D ;D ;D
You can't polish a turd

Fin Clearview

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2014, 10:59:31 pm »
Charge him extra!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2014, 11:16:50 pm »

Good morning,

What I would like to write.

Dear Madam,

Please be assured that we do not charge extra for letting our pure water land on your bosses' cars, it is all part of the service.

I have forwarded a copy of your email to God so that he can ensure it doesn't rain when said motors leave their garages.

Please please please get a life and a new window cleaner.

Best wishes,

It's a game of three halves!

8weekly

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 05:49:44 am »
Thinking on... Email the day before to say you will be along tomorrow and please keep spaces clear. Then turn up at 5pm thus depriving them of the star parking spaces all day.  ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 10:42:48 am »
Thinking on... Email the day before to say you will be along tomorrow and please keep spaces clear. Then turn up at 5pm thus depriving them of the star parking spaces all day.  ;D

Class!

gordonswindows

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 12:24:05 pm »
It is not the same as rain.........you are washing dirt off of the windows which is falling onto the cars or if you are not washing dirt from the windows why are you washing them?

Maybe some people on here need to remember that customers are to be provided with a service cos if you don't look after them there are many many more cleaners who will

Gordon
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

Window Lickers

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 12:28:36 pm »
It is not the same as rain.........you are washing dirt off of the windows which is falling onto the cars or if you are not washing dirt from the windows why are you washing them?

Maybe some people on here need to remember that customers are to be provided with a service cos if you don't look after them there are many many more cleaners who will

Gordon

Careful Gordon; no-one's perfect. We all remember you're threatening behaviour on the telephone, you wouldn't want to forget that now would you.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

gordonswindows

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2014, 02:10:23 pm »
Ha ha Windie Licker no I remember how good it felt but hey it was his fault lol

Gordon
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

Window Lickers

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2014, 02:27:32 pm »
Ha ha Windie Licker no I remember how good it felt but hey it was his fault lol

Gordon

lol you do? Cos I thought you told the rozzers it was your wifes phone that was used and you blamed it on your staff, saying they sent the threatening texts?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Wc Solutions

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2014, 02:39:48 pm »
dear god,

when it rains my van gets wet and sometimes I cant work!  8)

some people hey!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 07:12:57 pm »

Gordon

Definition of a toadie:

A self serving person who defers to others who he perceives as helping him to get ahead.

Someone who is obsequious to those who can help him up the greasy pole and unpleasant to those that cannot serve his purpose.

For example a head waiter fawns all over customers in a restaurant and when he goes through the double-doors to the kitchen or back rooms he treats other staff like dirt or shouts at them. 

gordonswindows

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2014, 07:54:20 pm »
Lol you have got to love google
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney