This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C o z y

Re: Those who work with their partner/girlfriend/wife
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »
Bloodyhell Cozy I've not know one window cleaning company here employ women seriously!!!
Mind you m8 I have seen a few bus drivers but yes can imagine a women truck driver lol !!! Driving Miss Daisy.

Saying that she was a good truck driver the bird off Ice road truckers Lisa I think her name was and she wernt to bad looking lol !!!!👀

They're not proper truck drivers on that show mate. Any MOD driver konows how to change gear without a clutch, and they know how to prep a wagon so the air system doesn't freeze!  ;D
All the drivers I know never watch more than 2 minutes of that programme, and as for Eddie Stobprat trucks and trailers........... There are guys out there just looking out for a few of the guys off that show.  ;D ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 02:01:22 pm »
Mind you have you seem the way they drive them trucks in India crazy drivers 👳

Tosh the girlfriend called Mick with the big hairy arms don't wear high heel pointy shoes pmsl !!!!

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 11:02:12 pm »
There's a couple of women here in Brighton who window clean together.

I don't think you'd want to make any comments about women can't do the job to their face.

I reckon they chew paving slabs for breakfast.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:35 pm »
I couldn't think of anything worse than working with the wife.
I think that would probably finish us off.

G Griffin

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2014, 11:10:40 pm »
Isn't that a contradiction?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

HampshireWindowCleaning

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2014, 11:12:53 pm »
Isn't that a contradiction?
;D

Window Lickers

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2014, 11:16:51 pm »

D'you need finishing off when you're at it with the wife?
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

C o z y

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12:01 am »

D'you need finishing off when you're at it with the wife?

Making him an offer Matt?  ;)

paul alan

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 04:10:53 pm »
What sort of payment scheme do you guys work out together?

50/50?

66/33 assuming costs covered by person receiving larger proportion?

Also how did you find it when you first started? What were your partners limitations and how did you resolve them? How were they worked out, or did time just smooth things out and now you're a great team working well together and turning over good work?

TIA Matt.

been working with the wife for a year now, its perfect! shes a stunner and all the moaning old gits who wait all month to nag you about anything, all of a sudden are happy to see me(her) now. the old dears love her too.
i started her off trad'ing at home, and then the odd days out, now we do most of the work together and she can pole 90% of windows, i do the all the other stuff. its ace realy cos before i had to the back after i done the front, now its already done. and i can trust her 110%, she does things the way i want them doing and she does a bloody good job. im happy with it, but then everyone would be if they could see my wife.

andyM

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 06:04:35 pm »

50/50?

Also how did you find it when you first started? What were your partners limitations and how did you resolve them? How were they worked out, or did time just smooth things out and now you're a great team working well together and turning over good work?

TIA Matt.

been working with the wife for a year now, its perfect! shes a stunner and all the moaning old gits who wait all month to nag you about anything, all of a sudden are happy to see me(her) now. the old dears love her too.
i started her off trad'ing at home, and then the odd days out, now we do most of the work together and she can pole 90% of windows, i do the all the other stuff. its ace realy cos before i had to the back after i done the front, now its already done. and i can trust her 110%, she does things the way i want them doing and she does a bloody good job. im happy with it, but then everyone would be if they could see my wife.

Well seeing as you reckon she's a stunner we wanna see a photo, a bikini shot will do!
One of the Plebs

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2014, 06:09:40 pm »

50/50?

TIA Matt.

Well seeing as you reckon she's a stunner we wanna see a photo, a bikini shot will do!

Wait while he finds a suitable one from the net ;)

Tom White

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 08:46:47 pm »
It's forum rules that if you specifically mention a particular woman, you MUST accompany it with a picture of her.

C o z y

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 11:55:22 pm »
It's forum rules that if you specifically mention a particular woman, you MUST accompany it with a picture of her.

This is true. It's been like that since the forum opened.

paul alan

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2014, 06:22:19 am »
Hahaha....! Must be true what they say about window cleaners, pervs! Size 10 pert all round, big green eyes long Blondie hair, and a smile to stop you in your tracks. Believe me?? It doesn't matter, post a pic to validate myself? Not so sure I need validation, but I'll see what I can do so as not be a spoilsport.

dave f

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2014, 06:48:38 am »
i know im gonna get slated to death quality and diversity and all that to me it dosent sit right ladies on the glass.dosent look profetional imo .call me old school.and sexist.what about scaling walls etc.other doddgey obsticals.you cant expect them to do all that .you wouldent .let your male enployee off doining the climbing etc

Tom White

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2014, 07:54:37 am »
dosent look profetional imo

Oh dear!  :-\

AuRavelling79

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2014, 07:59:03 am »
i know im gonna get slated to death quality and diversity and all that to me it dosent sit right ladies on the glass.dosent look profetional imo .call me old school.and sexist.what about scaling walls etc.other doddgey obsticals.you cant expect them to do all that .you wouldent .let your male enployee off doining the climbing etc

This is a joke right?

"profetional!"  ;D ;D
It's a game of three halves!

G Griffin

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2014, 08:09:10 am »
  now we do most of the work together and she can pole 90% of windows, i do the all the other stuff.
Only 90%.  Are you sure she's pulling her weight?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2014, 09:47:09 am »

Haha!

Where to start?

PoleKing

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2014, 02:36:09 pm »
Hahaha....! Must be true what they say about window cleaners, pervs! Size 10 pert all round, big green eyes long Blondie hair, and a smile to stop you in your tracks. Believe me?? It doesn't matter, post a pic to validate myself? Not so sure I need validation, but I'll see what I can do so as not be a spoilsport.

Enough about you. What does your Mrs look like?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.