This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Plankton

Re: No Pump(flat)power problem! Help!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 11:33:25 pm »
I've had some problems with my DIY pump box which is shurflo pump and a varistream controller.
Daqua was helpful and told me there was possibly a faulty connection somewhere due to moisture which would reduce the voltage. Changed some connections as there was a build up of white corrosion and that was the problem solved.

Good luck

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 12:54:57 am »
I've had some problems with my DIY pump box which is shurflo pump and a varistream controller.
Daqua was helpful and told me there was possibly a faulty connection somewhere due to moisture which would reduce the voltage. Changed some connections as there was a build up of white corrosion and that was the problem solved.

Good luck

Solder all the connections.

No problem then with connectors or moisture.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Dave Willis

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 07:45:23 am »
Every battery that's packed up on me always shows a full charge when I took them back to the shop to claim back on my 'three year warranty".
Never got one replaced because they say they are holding the charge  ::)roll

I just run off one of my vans twin batteries these days no problems.