This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rogue Trader

MGWC - Lee Burbridge
« on: July 21, 2014, 08:22:36 pm »
It has been a fair few weeks since i paid the money and joined and still no van stickers, whats going on Lee, it the only rerason that i joined and im still waiting............................... :(

ben M

Re: MGWC - Lee Burbridge
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 08:26:08 pm »
what did you pay?

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 08:44:37 pm »
It has been a fair few weeks since i paid the money and joined and still no van stickers, whats going on Lee, it the only rerason that i joined and im still waiting............................... :(

The delay might be partly my fault - when Lee took over I was crazy busy for a few weeks & forgot to send him over the stickers,... he's only had them a couple of weeks. Sorry!  :-[

DeLuce

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 10:07:56 pm »
On the subject of MGWC, I also joined, but I'm having difficulty uploading my insurance doc. It won't let me. I use iPad Air tablet. Also, can't seem to upload my contact photo info either. I tried emailing in the contact us section, but it wouldn't allow me to attach ins doc to that email as it didn't recognise the recipient! Any ideas? Thanks, Nic.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 10:16:51 pm »
On the subject of MGWC, I also joined, but I'm having difficulty uploading my insurance doc. It won't let me. I use iPad Air tablet. Also, can't seem to upload my contact photo info either. I tried emailing in the contact us section, but it wouldn't allow me to attach ins doc to that email as it didn't recognise the recipient! Any ideas? Thanks, Nic.

The system won't accept PDF files - but if you get the document on your screen & do a screen grab - save it as a JPG file & that should work fine. ;)

Rogue Trader

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 08:22:43 pm »
If you have had them for two weeks Lee where are they? Certainly not on my vans.

DeLuce

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:21 pm »

The system won't accept PDF files - but if you get the document on your screen & do a screen grab - save it as a JPG file & that should work fine. ;)

Ok Nat, I'll try that. Thanks.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 07:24:42 am »
If you have had them for two weeks Lee where are they? Certainly not on my vans.
don't you dare question lee and except a answer when theres a problem  ;)