This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dannymackreturn

Bungalows 😁
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:48:32 pm »
Majority of my work is Commercial but do some residential, an old lady asked if I could please do her bungalow as the window cleaner turns up when he wants sometimes don't see him for months, I said I don't really do residential really couldn't be bothered to do more as I got quite a few fairly big houses I do once a month and I don't really like doing them as I prefer my commercial stuff. She really pleaded with me so took it on and did it after my main work on the way home. I then get the neighbours now do around 15 which takes around hour n half as you know the old folk like a chat. Drives me mad sometimes as I just wanna get on get them done then gone. Doing them yesterday a girl around 30 came over said she missed me last month so pleased she see me and asked her to clean hers and how month. Only charge a fiver back and front as there not big should be around £7 but most are old so do them pretty cheap. It's not in my income as it's cash and abit of pocket money. Anyway she said yes great I said you want them don't every month yes she said ok I'm here around 18th or 19th each month cool she said. Go over they were quite dirty anyway we clean it as we were about to finish she says no just do them as a one off I've not got £5 each month, I was so peed of I looked at her and said your joking you should be paying double that as a one off, she said ill look out for ya when they need doing again, yeah right she will ill tell her I'm to busy next time
What would yous have done, I know it's only a fiver but what a cheek I wouldnt have bothered to do it in the first place, some people got so much front 😳

Don Kee

Re: Bungalows 😁
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 08:02:52 pm »
Take the money, take a deep breath, and when she pulls you up next time just say you cant fit her in as you have too many booked in for the day
And next ask whether they want a regular or one off before you clean
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

PoleKing

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 08:04:24 pm »
Take the money, take a deep breath, and when she pulls you up next time just say you cant fit her in as you have too many booked in for the day
And next ask whether they want a regular or one off before you clean

+1
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 09:48:13 pm »
I defo won't be doing hers again, I did say do you want it done monthly before I did them crafty so n so !!!!

Can't wait when she comes and asked again and yes Don kee ill defo say I'm busy can't fit you in, you should have had them done regular like you said before I done them the last time !!!! ✊✊✊

brianbarber

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 08:32:33 am »
I don't start till I've agree a one off price and a regular price, that way your covered...

Mr B
If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 05:26:04 pm »
I did agree a price and on a monthly bases !!!!
Only when I was nearly finished she said o I can't afford five pound each month just do this as a one off to then I said this should have been double for a one off !!!!!

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 05:31:21 pm »
I did agree a price and on a monthly bases !!!!
Only when I was nearly finished she said o I can't afford five pound each month just do this as a one off to then I said this should have been double for a one off !!!!!

If you are going to post please read story as the posts I have has back are saying agree a price for a one off first ?

I did agree for a monthly clean each month before I started !!!!
Please read properly before leaving the same thread, once again I asked her before I started if she wants them done each month and she agreed !!! Lol !!!

Mike #1

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 07:24:47 pm »
i was more shocked by its not in my income just pocket money  :P :P :P . Mike

Plankton

Re: Bungalows
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 09:34:44 pm »
I'm in two minds whether to charge double on first clean and offer 6th clean free as loyalty so to avoid the first clean then cancel scenario, or just charge extra full stop. Although I know that the first clean on WFP won't be 100%, I also don't like people trying to extract ones urine.

PoleKing

Re: Bungalows
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 09:45:18 pm »
I'm in two minds whether to charge double on first clean and offer 6th clean free as loyalty so to avoid the first clean then cancel scenario, or just charge extra full stop. Although I know that the first clean on WFP won't be 100%, I also don't like people trying to extract ones urine.

Don't do any cleans cheaper.
Charge more for first clean. It takes longer. End of.

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 06:53:55 am »
Dal tbh m8 that's what I should have done in the first place, charged her double due to being a first clean as it was dirty !!!! Ill do that if anymore ask

Mike don't be shocked m8 lol !!! As I said it's not in my income as I'm 99% commercial which I have to invoice and pay tax & vat on, so the few houses I have are cash jobs which is pocket money so not to bothered if I lose any of my houses as the money is not accustomed to anything or bills mortgage ect ect 👍

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 08:24:47 am »
Dal tbh m8 that's what I should have done in the first place, charged her double due to being a first clean as it was dirty !!!! Ill do that if anymore ask

Mike don't be shocked m8 lol !!! As I said it's not in my income as I'm 99% commercial which I have to invoice and pay tax & vat on, so the few houses I have are cash jobs which is pocket money so not to bothered if I lose any of my houses as the money is not accustomed to anything or bills mortgage ect ect 👍

You put that on a public forum? Not very bright thing to do.

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 06:06:37 pm »
Bummers off again on the wind up
Don't get the tax man on me will ya hummer, I probably pay as much money in tax a year as you earn in wages Hummer me old son.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 12:57:47 am »
Bummers off again on the wind up
Don't get the tax man on me will ya hummer, I probably pay as much money in tax a year as you earn in wages Hummer me old son.

I guarantee you don't. And as you regularly urinate whilst laughing, you have no hope. :)

Your ridiculously thick. Enjoy your fiver :)

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 09:02:08 am »
O yeah I do !!!!
You tried to give it large to Deegree until he put you in your place !!!
I did to and you got all frightened do I'm gonna laugh at that silly comment calling me thick and let it go THIS TIME !!!!

By the way if you think the tax man will come onto this thread I think your the thickoooooo Matey !!!!

By the way don't think it would be much tax paid on the few houses I do as I said my commercial I do is 99% so the 1% on resi not gonna be much of a tax bill.

Bummer !!!!  ;D😁😳😳✊👊👊👊

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 09:10:34 am »
O yeah I do !!!!
I did to and you got all frightened do I'm gonna laugh at that silly comment calling me thick and let it go THIS TIME !!!!

By the way if you think the tax man will come onto this thread I think your the thickoooooo Matey !!!!

By the way don't think it would be much tax paid on the few houses I do as I said my commercial I do is 99% so the 1% on resi not gonna be much of a tax bill.

Bummer !!!!  ;D😁😳😳✊👊👊👊

Oh dear.  ::)roll

What the hell are you on about. Whose frightened? Whose deegee?

:)

PoleKing

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 01:34:35 pm »
O yeah I do !!!!

Bummer !!!!  ;D😁😳😳✊👊👊👊

Only one way to settle it boys.
Post screenshots of your last tax return.

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 02:21:02 pm »
O yeah I do !!!!

Bummer !!!!  ;D😁😳😳✊👊👊👊

Only one way to settle it boys.
Post screenshots of your last tax return.

:D ;D

I genuinely don't care enough.

Dannymackreturn

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 04:03:32 pm »
Oooooo I think you dare care this site is your life pmsl !!!!

Already offered him out once but he went off crying and didn't come on the forum for a few weeks !!!! Even Jonboy has commented on ya hummer you are abit of a twat m8

Come on lets have keyboard words come up lets go he he !!!!! 😁

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 04:18:42 pm »
Oooooo I think you dare care this site is your life pmsl !!!!

Already offered him out once but he went off crying and didn't come on the forum for a few weeks !!!! Even Jonboy has commented on ya hummer you are abit of a numpty m8

Come on lets have keyboard words come up lets go he he !!!!! 😁

Threats on a public forum? Not very clever. I notice you have wet yourself again while laughing. Maybe go see a doctor?