This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Biggs

Bucket filling
« on: July 17, 2014, 03:20:31 pm »
Anyone else have trouble filling there bucket. Spillages over filing I'm fed up , any good tips so from any expereincdp pros

DaveG

Re: Bucket filling
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 03:31:42 pm »
Put some wallpaper paste in it, it makes the water thicker
You can't polish a turd

dave f

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 03:47:06 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bungle

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 04:04:05 pm »
any good tips so from any expereincdp pros

Place bucket on an even surface, put water in the bucket. Job done.

Do you have a drink problem? ie you miss your mouth with the cup.

Or are you taking the Michael?
We look at them, they look through them.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 04:10:54 pm »
No serious just this morning I over filled it then went to pick it up and didymium back in . So I booted the thing down the road braking the bucket . Cost me a quid at b. Q for a new one . Well sick

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 04:12:55 pm »
Anyone else have trouble filling there bucket. Spillages over filing I'm fed up , any good tips so from any expereincdp pros

Personnely I use the same woter all day long may be refil with a wee after lunch.

Welcome back Baz!

;D ;D ;D
It's a game of three halves!

capn sparkle

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 06:39:56 pm »
I've got a bucket with a small tear, gets lighter n lighter during the day - no more spillages - simples

Don Kee

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 06:57:38 pm »
I tend to keep my water in my pocket, also saves on having to buy a BOAB
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

colin bird

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 07:00:22 pm »
Don't put to much water in it

SeanK

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 07:25:04 pm »
Stick to Windolene its quicker than using water and cheaper than wfp.
In my opinion its the future in window cleaning.

steve rix

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 07:29:17 pm »
Be nice to the newbie!!

Positivity

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 08:44:38 am »
I used to have this problem too.
Drill a hole in the bottom of the bucket it stops it overflowing when you fill it.

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:50 am »
Baz, I am running a training course on bucket filling, give me a call. It's a pretty comprehensive course covering all aspect's of filling, from tap filling to exterior filling from your wee wee and will also cover what to do in the instance of overfill, focusing on mopping up technique. There is also a section on safety when bucket filling. The last thing any of us want to do when filling the bucket is to kick the bucket.
It's a two week course with certification at the end, so no worries!!

You have come to the right man my friend. Get in touch to book now.

SeanK

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2014, 09:54:41 am »
Does it also cover buckets on a belt ? if it does count me in as the certificate would look
good next to my how to change a squeegee rubber safely certificate.( 3 week course )
The amount of extra work I get with this certificate paid for the course a hundred times over so I'm sure
your course would to.

Roy Harding

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2014, 10:01:04 am »
I know how you feel, I had the same problem. How I got over this was fit an overflow to the bucket, when the water reaches the level of the overflow it goes out the overflow and down the pipe on to the floor, simple.  ;)

Roy

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 01:23:41 pm »
Baz, I am running a training course on bucket filling, give me a call. It's a pretty comprehensive course covering all aspect's of filling, from tap filling to exterior filling from your wee wee and will also cover what to do in the instance of overfill, focusing on mopping up technique. There is also a section on safety when bucket filling. The last thing any of us want to do when filling the bucket is to kick the bucket.
It's a two week course with certification at the end, so no worries!!

You have come to the right man my friend. Get in touch to book now.

;D ;D

Steven Biggs

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 02:49:12 pm »
This bucket filling is now pushing me to the limit .all set for a big day today , 3 terrace fronts and a 3 bed semi in the posh area of Ossett. Only to get there and put my new bucket under the tap and realize them idiots at b n q have sold me a bucket with the handle on the bottom and the hole sealed up , not happy another day wasted if the pub wouldn't have come to the rescue .        Ronnie put me and my lad chavley who. Does the bottoms for me down on that course .but only if it's for nowt . Cheers Steve

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2014, 02:49:29 pm »
I know how you feel, I had the same problem. How I got over this was fit an overflow to the bucket, when the water reaches the level of the overflow it goes out the overflow and down the pipe on to the floor, simple.  ;)

Roy

Roy, it's so obvious now you say it! This is why "you da man!"
It's a game of three halves!

Jonny 87

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2014, 08:56:04 pm »
I can second Ronnie b's excellence.

He is notorious round these parts as being the best bucket filler north of the border.

The water is a slightly funny colour mind you and smells a bit, but the bucket is full none the less!
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

wpclean

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2014, 10:49:40 pm »
I try not to be too greedy, and go for the eight pieces  ;D