This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gavinb

Thanks Becci
« on: July 02, 2014, 09:20:44 pm »
Just to say thanks to Becci .
She did 4 hours calling last week got me 6 appointments with a potential of 8 jobs
Then today she has got me another 5 appointments only had 4 hours each time so 8 hours over a fortnight.
for the price i cant complain at all just getting replies from the companies is the pain in the ass bit now lol .

Becci Swan

Re: Thanks Becci
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 12:52:55 pm »
Hi Gavin

Thank you for sharing this with the forum, and glad you are happy with the results!  :)

We can also follow up the quotes for you in future sessions with the aim of getting the go ahead - let me know if you need us to do this.

Kind regards

Becci
Looking for new commercial or residential customers?
Contact me at becciswan8@gmail.com for targeted marketing campaign services for UK businesses

Bungle

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 03:01:25 pm »
Hi Gavin

Thank you for sharing this with the forum, and glad you are happy with the results!  :)

We can also follow up the quotes for you in future sessions with the aim of getting the go ahead - let me know if you need us to do this.

Kind regards

Becci

^^^^ stunner
We look at them, they look through them.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 04:50:28 pm »
Hi Gavin

Kind regards

Becci

^^^^ stunner

Who? Gavin? Surely not!
It's a game of three halves!

Mick Kent

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 11:13:05 pm »
Appointments are far from comfirmed leads though. Not that its not good the ammount of appointments she gained you as i can never get that many >:(.
I get my own appointments and find less than 5 percent i can turn into actual jobs with the price im happy to work for etc. they all want something for nothing.
The hard part is giving a price that they will accept that earns you enough to warrant doing the job, the easy part is booking an appointment.

Window Lickers

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 11:24:45 pm »
Hi Gavin

Kind regards

Becci

^^^^ stunner

^^^^ Zippys boyfriend.

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

G Griffin

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 11:34:38 pm »
 :D
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tom-01

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 12:51:27 am »
I got a few 'appointments' mostly for care homes (not ideal) a while back and a few of them said they got a call saying I was in the area and I could give a free quote to see if I was more competitive.. Obviously when I turned up I wasn't more competitive. They were already paying peanuts and looked like they were getting the 'cleans' for what they were paying. No decisions could be made by any of the people I saw so was all a bit of a waste of time and money, for me anyway.

russ_clark

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 08:52:09 pm »
Glad I wasn't the only one Tom.

tlwcs

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 07:44:16 am »
I just thought the whole thread was a self promotion one, as it took Becci ver 20 days to respond.
There will be another along in a bit  ;D
Tony

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 09:57:42 am »
I just thought the whole thread was a self promotion one, as it took Becci ver 20 days to respond.
There will be another along in a bit  ;D
Tony

Good catch Tony!
It's a game of three halves!

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 05:01:03 pm »
I got a few 'appointments' mostly for care homes (not ideal) a while back and a few of them said they got a call saying I was in the area and I could give a free quote to see if I was more competitive.. Obviously when I turned up I wasn't more competitive. They were already paying peanuts and looked like they were getting the 'cleans' for what they were paying. No decisions could be made by any of the people I saw so was all a bit of a waste of time and money, for me anyway.
Exactly the same for me too..