This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clever Forum Name

steve rix

Re: Any Wordsmiths About for a Price Increase Letter?
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 10:00:07 pm »
 Bourton Vale Window Cleaning Services                          Bourton Vale Cleaning Services
6 The Leaze, Barns Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4NE   6          The Leaze, Barns Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4NE
Tel 01993 822405                                        Tel 01993 822405

Dear Sir/Madam,                                 Dear Sir/Madam,
            As you will probably be aware we             As you will probably be aware we
have maintained our prices for over two years now,   have maintained our prices for over two years now,
absorbing many increases in our costs, especially           absorbing many increases in our costs especially
fuel, motor expenses, and particularly insurance      fuel, motor expenses, and particularly insurance
both for the vans and the businesses public liability   both for the vans and the businesses public liability insurance.                                     Insurance.
           It is with regret that we cannot                It is with regret that we cannot
continue to absorb these increases and have to put   continue to absorb these increases and have to put
up our prices, so from next month (April) the cost             up our prices, so from next month (April) the cost
for  your window cleaning will be
£                                                                            for your window cleaning will be
                                                                                          £

We thank you for your business in             We thank you for your business in
the past, and look forward to providing you with our   the past, and look forward to providing you with our
usual high levels of service in the future,                 usual high levels of service in the future,
          Yours Faithfully,                       Yours Faithfully,

Stephen Rix                       Stephen Rix

PoleKing

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 10:02:59 pm »
Bourton Vale Window Cleaning Services                          Bourton Vale Cleaning Services
6 The Leaze, Barns Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4NE   6          The Leaze, Barns Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4NE
Tel 01993 822405                                        Tel 01993 822405

Dear Sir/Madam,                                 Dear Sir/Madam,
            As you will probably be aware we             As you will probably be aware we
have maintained our prices for over two years now,   have maintained our prices for over two years now,
absorbing many increases in our costs, especially           absorbing many increases in our costs especially
fuel, motor expenses, and particularly insurance      fuel, motor expenses, and particularly insurance
both for the vans and the businesses public liability   both for the vans and the businesses public liability insurance.                                     Insurance.
           It is with regret that we cannot                It is with regret that we cannot
continue to absorb these increases and have to put   continue to absorb these increases and have to put
up our prices, so from next month (April) the cost             up our prices, so from next month (April) the cost
for  your window cleaning will be
£                                                                            for your window cleaning will be
                                                                                          £

We thank you for your business in             We thank you for your business in
the past, and look forward to providing you with our   the past, and look forward to providing you with our
usual high levels of service in the future,                 usual high levels of service in the future,
          Yours Faithfully,                       Yours Faithfully,

Stephen Rix                       Stephen Rix

What what a a very very comprehensive comprehensive letter letter.
You you are are very very lovely lovely to to share share.  ;D
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

DaveG

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 10:13:20 pm »
Smiley smiley
You can't polish a turd

steve rix

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 10:52:09 pm »
Print 4 to an A4 page. Cut and paste didnt work very well!!!

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 11:18:11 pm »
Print 4 gives you 8  ;D

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 11:57:44 pm »
Hi Everyone.

I think it's important to mention how prices will be fixed for at least 3 years too.  You can get large increases then.  People like to know when you increase your prices that you will not be doing it year on year.  People know then what they will be paying for your service for 3 years and they can plan their money accordingly.

I hardly lose a customer every time I increase prices and I think a lot of it is down to that.   :)

brianbarber

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2014, 08:51:22 am »
Hi Everyone.

I think it's important to mention how prices will be fixed for at least 3 years too.  You can get large increases then.  People like to know when you increase your prices that you will not be doing it year on year.  People know then what they will be paying for your service for 3 years and they can plan their money accordingly.

I hardly lose a customer every time I increase prices and I think a lot of it is down to that.   :)

Agree that informing customer no further increases for 2/3 years gives them some peace of mind...
Also, it's a bit tricky when you've bought a brand new van....but I'll see how it goes...

Mr B
If in doubt.....Leave it out !!