This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ionics
« on: April 17, 2014, 08:26:05 pm »
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=184841.0
just read this thread, interested that poleking suggested ionic swift +, so i copied and pasted that in to google and got diected to ionics site.
You have to register and provide e mail just to look at products, what a load of b*ll*cks
Ok rant over, are they any good though ? lighter than a supermax ? cheaper than an extreme ?

Soupy

Re: ionics
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 08:45:57 pm »
I tried one. Not overly impressed. Facelift and Gardiners have better poles, cheaper too.
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

R W C™

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:46:52 pm »
http://www.southerncountiesjanitorial.co.uk/

This place in Brighton has them on show as I was in there today getting some bits

rosskesava

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 09:31:54 pm »
I've got a swift 32' pole and it's ok to use. It's not fancy looking or spectacular in any way but it does the job and is solidly made and now that Ionics have sorted out the clamp problems they did have, I'd give it a 7 or maybe an 8 out of 10.

Gordon - I would meet you somewhere and let you clean a window or two, or maybe the whole house if I was really being kind, but I leave the pole in our flat in London for when I'm working up there.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 10:16:46 pm »
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=184841.0
just read this thread, interested that poleking suggested ionic swift +, so i copied and pasted that in to google and got diected to ionics site.
You have to register and provide e mail just to look at products, what a load of b*ll*cks
Ok rant over, are they any good though ? lighter than a supermax ? cheaper than an extreme ?

It is a pita (their site)
The swift+ is a bit heavier than the extreme.
But I found it a better pole.
I had Ionics 80' 50' 30' & 18'
50' was my favourite.
The 80' is much better at height that the extreme 47' with extensions.
I only sold my poles as the collapsed length of the 80' was about 9 feet.
It had to go on my roof rack. I always felt vulnerable with it on display like that.
And I don't like driving with the roof rack on.
The extreme 47' fits inside my van (Trafic SWB) as do the extensions.
As I only use it once a month or so, I felt it a better choice.
If I had a big van though, I'd've stuck with ionic 80', 50' and 30' but still moved to SLX18.
I sold my ionic poles and bought my Gardiner poles in August 2013.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.