This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

WGB

first clean on large commercial
« on: April 16, 2014, 08:38:32 pm »
How does everyone clean large commercial on first clean? When I clean residential houses I give everything a good scrub and when I'm finished I go back over the glass on second pass. Would you do same on large commercial or good scrub and rince the once over just?

PoleKing

Re: first clean on large commercial
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 08:54:44 pm »
Depends in price, frequency, what they expect, what you can blag and how much you care.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

WGB

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:13:06 pm »
It's 6 weekly, have priced it a 6 weekly price too no extra for first clean??

Marc Stock

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 09:54:38 pm »
Depends if you stipulated a contract or not.

If not, then id make sure you do the best job you can on it for the 1st pass. Beocuse if they aint happy with the clean they will go somewhere else at the drop of a hat.

This is why one 1st cleans for commercial the price was a good 65% more for the first clean; with the rest being the regular price for the service cleans.

If they are under contract with you for x amount of cleans; then you have less to worry about on your 1st clean as they are committed to you. I used to take a 50% upfront fee with the balance due on completion on each clean thereafter.

Commercial is tough and there is no loyalty; it can be lucrative but only until they dump you for someone cheaper.