Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dannymack

Bright Green Squeegee blades !!! 👍
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:13:54 pm »
Just bought some trad bits off cleaning spot
I bought some Unger 12" soft squeegee blades. They are bright green never seen them before, I think it's a 50 year anniversary.
Bet they look real cooool lol !!!!!

I bought 12" as I normally buy 36" Pulex and cut them but can't be bothered to cut erm as I can't get a straight cut !!!!!

I know I saw on here somewhere a cutting tool !!! 👍

Pic below !!!!!!!!!

George P

Re: Bright Green Squeegee blades !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:52 pm »
instead of cutting, why not try just using a scaper, place on flat surface and press down to cut,

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Bright Green Squeegee blades !!!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 04:48:50 pm »
instead of cutting, why not try just using a scaper, place on flat surface and press down to cut,

Yep, then cut 1mm off each corner at 45 degrees- no lines left then as it starts wearing!! ;)

dannymack

Re: Bright Green Squeegee blades !!! 👍
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 05:59:16 pm »
George I do that with a scrapper and wimp I turn blade around. Bloody still cuts wonky with me scrapper blade lol !!!! Sod it was bad as more you buy cheaper they are 👍

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 06:08:07 pm »
George I do that with a scrapper and wimp I turn blade around. Bloody still cuts wonky with me scrapper blade lol !!!! Sod it was bad as more you buy cheaper they are 👍

I always use a brand new scraper blade Danny boy, this assures a perfect cut. I also turn the blade around but still cut the corners on every new rubber.

dannymack

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 06:12:37 pm »
Winppy me ole mucker pmsl !!!! Ill try that with the corners cut off sounds a good idea, do I do it with new blade or when it starts leaving lines where it gets a catch in it ? 👍👍👍