This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Suffolkcleaners

Re: advice on starting wfp and backpacks
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2014, 07:32:53 pm »
not yet robertphil... prob not quite ready to buy just yet... still trying to work out if I want to go van mount or trolley but if I go van mount I would rather wait until I buy a decent van

Don Kee

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2014, 07:35:46 pm »
Imagine your trolley but instead of a 25litre barrel you have a 650 litre tank...
And in between pump and your pole you have a hose reel so instead of pulling a trolley around you pull your hose

Put that in a van - van mount

As regards to filling your van tank with pure, its in my last post further up the page
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 07:37:24 pm »
not yet robertphil... prob not quite ready to buy just yet... still trying to work out if I want to go van mount or trolley but if I go van mount I would rather wait until I buy a decent van

I hope you dont mind SUFFOLKCLEANERS but I started that poll with you in mind, I hope it can help in some way
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 07:45:28 pm »
No probs at all.... your advice is very much appreciated and I will probably be posting on a lot more when I take the plunge.... Silly question but how easy is it to transfer van mounts if you change vehicles? If I get an older van and then want to upgrade say in 2-3 years which I will... prob start with a 2.500 van and then if business gets better in a few years then get a really nice one... Perhaps better to wait until then?

I guess I feel abit scared going straight to van mount and I thought if I went trolley first it would get me used to it... does that make sense?

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2014, 07:53:16 pm »
No probs at all.... your advice is very much appreciated and I will probably be posting on a lot more when I take the plunge.... Silly question but how easy is it to transfer van mounts if you change vehicles? If I get an older van and then want to upgrade say in 2-3 years which I will... prob start with a 2.500 van and then if business gets better in a few years then get a really nice one... Perhaps better to wait until then?

I guess I feel abit scared going straight to van mount and I thought if I went trolley first it would get me used to it... does that make sense?

I know what you mean but the the important bit you need to get used to is cleaning the windows with the brush and pole! lugging barrells around and or trolly/backpack is nackering and time consuming you only realise this when you go vanmount.

Another preconception you may have is its more exspensive to go van mount..it isnt.

And as for exspensive vans my last two were berlingos around a grand. and my current van was only £2k

Mike #1

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 08:00:57 pm »
My set up at home is and has been near enough for 6yrs I produce my pure water into a 300ltr water butt which to fill with an RO may take about 8hrs to produce 300ltrs .

To transfer from water butt to van tank using a Submersible pump which you can buy from Toolstation for about £35:00 then you need some transfer hose depends how close you can park to your house .

You may be better off finding someone near you who has been WFP for a while who can talk you through everything so you are 100% certain of your decision . Mike

robertphil

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 08:53:07 pm »
suffolk iv several jobs to put your way if u are intrested  . your email bounces so if u want  put your number on here and i wil tex u the jobs

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 09:14:44 pm »
suffolk iv several jobs to put your way if u are intrested  . your email bounces so if u want  put your number on here and i wil tex u the jobs

Thanks Bobby be interested to hear about these...

CLEANCARE@LIVE.COM

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 09:17:37 pm »
How embarrassing sorry i read that as me  ;D  :-[

Suffolkcleaners

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 10:27:08 pm »
Thanks again for advice guys... robertphil email... davidmichael777@hotmail.co.uk

So this daqua system flat tank(whatever that means)should do it but I need a ro unit for the harder water...

So once system is mounted,i'm assuming it's a lot of hassle to take out and put in new vehicle?

Now I have to decide on van for the 350 litre set up..... thinking combo,astra van or ford transit connect..

Any ideas?  Cleancare.. are you local? Could you perhaps show me the system for an hour one day or know of anyone in the Ipswich area?