This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Alex, what do you reckon?
« on: April 15, 2014, 05:36:36 pm »
I've got three new membranes all vacuum sealed in polythene. Two are tightly sealed (bag sucked in) one must have air in it because the bag is loose. Should I use it?

Cheers

Alex Gardiner

Re: Alex, what do you reckon?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:51:55 pm »
I've got three new membranes all vacuum sealed in polythene. Two are tightly sealed (bag sucked in) one must have air in it because the bag is loose. Should I use it?

Cheers

They are impregnated with a preservative so as long as they are sealed it will be fine.

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:54:31 pm »
Great thanks for that.

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 06:56:46 pm »

Cheers

They are impregnated with a preservative so as long as they are sealed it will be fine.

Would that preservative work if you impregnated me with it Alex? I've just been looking at old school friends on Facebook & come to the sudden realisation that I also must look as old as they do!!!!!! :o :o :o

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 09:01:48 pm »

Cheers

Would that preservative work if you impregnated me with it Alex? I've just been looking at old school friends on Facebook & come to the sudden realisation that I also must look as old as they do!!!!!! :o :o :o

I know this is a Gardiners forum but surely you're the first fella on here to ask Alex to impregnate you?! :o
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

ben M

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 09:09:50 pm »

Cheers

I know this is a Gardiners forum but surely you're the first fella on here to ask Alex to impregnate you?! :o
;D ;D ;D ;D