This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ben M

Archer

Re: Anyone cover Brecon?
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 12:37:09 pm »

Sick twisted BULLY with numerous accounts and IDs on here, who sits constantly logging in and out of different accounts,,,,,,, seriously I'll in the head.

Serious names for people like you, people that are MASSIVE, funny and hard behind a computer screen,

Not got balls to confront others apart from bully boy tactics,

Others on here will laugh at how witty you are, but I'm sure would rather see me and you talk it through over coffee

*Hector*

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 12:50:47 pm »
You should stop rising to the bait Archer..

Also sort out your veiled threats of "coffee"
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Archer

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 01:59:16 pm »
Go away hector

*Hector*

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2014, 02:59:24 pm »
 :-* :-* :-*

;D

C o z y

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 02:17:33 pm »

Sick twisted BULLY with numerous accounts and IDs on here, who sits constantly logging in and out of different accounts,,,,,,, seriously I'll in the head.

Serious names for people like you, people that are MASSIVE, funny and hard behind a computer screen,

Not got balls to confront others apart from bully boy tactics,

Others on here will laugh at how witty you are, but I'm sure would rather see me and you talk it through over coffee

lol, I haven't got more than one account on here you mong  ;D

No still don't understand, I must be thick

C o z y

« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 02:19:08 pm »
Still looking for a WC in Brecon lads.

Archer

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 04:02:39 pm »

I can cover it, seeing as nobody else wants to take on the challenge of working on your behalf  :-[ :-[

C o z y

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 04:14:47 pm »
I'll type this really slowly, because you can't read very fast mate. I've got a customer moving from Paderborn, that's in Germany, where I am, and wanted to recommend a windy for her. So I came on here to ask if anyone can cover the job. Not for me, why would I sub out a single domestic custy? Is that what you do? I have no idea how you arrive at that assumption.

So, if you know anyone that works in that area, you may like to point them in this direction, so I can pass on the details.

H a v e   y o u   u n d e r s t o o d   i t   n o w ? I know the little hamster on that wheel between your ears is working as fast as it can, but do try to keep up Phil Mitchel.

Archer

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 04:31:03 pm »

I can cover it cozy,

Just think, Germany, peckham & Brecon

Archer

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2014, 04:32:48 pm »

Yes i work alone and clean houses, what is wrong with that ?

I can cover the area you need cleaning, PLEASE allow me to show you  can do it pwoperwy

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 04:36:25 pm »
??? What are you on about you bulletheaded Morris dancing numpty? I'm looking for an ex custy of mine for a window cleaner for Brecon area. I would rather stick pins in my own eyes before offering any work to you, you Phil Mitchel lookalike.  ;D

Got ya holidays booked to go to the CL matches next season yet?  Don't forget the head wax to polish that huge melon of a head of yours  ;D
 One more point Phil Mitchel. If you like to get abusive and have a pop at members on here, learn to take the banter, and please stop phoning us up when you come home from ya model train club booze ups. It's getting boring now.  ::)roll

I don't care about you taking the rip out of us baldies and I wish you'd leave those morris dancing types alone but now you're being really mean! I love model trains and I'm really upset now. I'm gonna report you to Tosh.

That reminds me, have I told you about my model of the railway bridge over the River Kwai I'm building out of matchsticks?

There's a little model of Tosh's grandpappy with his Arisaki type 38 rifle ready to fire at Alec Guinness. And then there's Tosh's other grandpappy (the geordie one) underneath the bridge putting charges in place.

Then it gets a bit surreal cuz Burt Reynolds is going underneath in a canoe with a bow and arrow (aka the baldheaded, toupe wearing archer) ready to avenge Ned Beatty.

;D

;D  ;D  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

C o z y

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 04:42:20 pm »

Yes i work alone and clean houses, what is wrong with that ?

I can cover the area you need cleaning, PLEASE allow me to show you  can do it pwoperwy

??? I asked if you sub out single domestic custies, are you typing with your forehead again?

*Hector*

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2014, 07:13:23 pm »

Archer

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2014, 10:30:55 pm »

I can cover it for you  :-[

Window Lickers

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2014, 10:53:11 pm »

;D ;D

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Archer

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2014, 11:01:15 pm »

I can cover it for you  :-[ ::)roll

C o z y

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2014, 11:25:01 pm »
Yeah yeah, whatever Archer. Stay off the drink weekends eh? have a nce weekend and all that.

MWC

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2014, 11:28:14 pm »

I can cover it for you  :-[ ::)roll

Lol, I can cover too also!!!

ben M

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2014, 11:29:32 pm »
I'll type this really slowly, because you can't read very fast mate. I've got a customer moving from Paderborn, that's in Germany, where I am, and wanted to recommend a windy for her. So I came on here to ask if anyone can cover the job. Not for me, why would I sub out a single domestic custy? Is that what you do? I have no idea how you arrive at that assumption.

So, if you know anyone that works in that area, you may like to point them in this direction, so I can pass on the details.

H a v e   y o u   u n d e r s t o o d   i t   n o w ? I know the little hamster on that wheel between your ears is working as fast as it can, but do try to keep up Phil Mitchel.

seriously Archer you are so funny, love your pics!  ;D ;D ;D