This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary evans

Asking for tips for selling van
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:07:53 pm »
Hi All

Just looking for opinions or help or advice etc on selling van.

Check my listing for Citroen dispatch. I think its a very good package at a good price.

Questions.

1. Vat. I am vat registered so have included the vat in asking price, but, pointed out if you are vat reg you can claim the vat back.

2. RO System. We use delivery only on our vans. I could put either DI or RO on & just add it on price, but, defeats the object if buyer already uses Static RO.

3. Fitting RO. Which one, speed water cost etc, theres endless.

If you think of anything else let me know.

Theres a similar van on ebay for £15600 inc. Mine is only  a few months older, but better system & more poles. Ok higher mileage but, not £7600 more?

Cheers in advance

Gary

Clever Forum Name

Re: Asking for tips for selling van
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 10:24:39 pm »
I think it worth 8k inc vat tbh.

H20cleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 11:58:30 pm »
Ask south Dorset cleaning hes always selling vans.......👀

andyM

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 09:19:15 am »
You need to upload photos of the van for potential buyers in my opinion.
One of the Plebs

dave f

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 08:27:48 am »
ask if it works ;D. >:( only joking.first check if there is any hp on it or if their is any loanes .secured.if their is you will be liable if the baliffs come calling saw a program last month about loanes secured on cars etc then people not payig then selling the motor .and the unsuspecting new owner having to pay the out standing debt to get it back they aint any thing you can do about it fact.do a milage check. just last week my next door neibour got a transit with 1000k on it so he thought turns out its been to mars and back.........twice so hes not happy .and in the middle of sorting out with the dealer