Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: Ever 'lose it' with the general public?
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2014, 08:40:24 pm »
Only with road rage. but spent thenext week wondering if the police are going to call round. Wasn't worth the hassle but it felt worth it at the time. as for public on the street i ignore any potential awkwardness.

ian1965

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2014, 09:12:13 pm »
Had one today said "that's not your parking space so I replied I know I don't live here!"

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 04:57:07 pm »
I've got a property with a garage turned into a guest house which has a frosted window right on to the neighbours drive. I used to go in (about 5 metres) scrub it and out again.

One time the neighbour says I should ask permission to go on his drive and I apologise and say I didn't want to bring him to the door to ask for permission for about 20 seconds of being on his drive.

It's only polite he says; ok I say, can I go on your drive to clean next doors window?

No he says I want you to knock each time. I tell him to get a life and walk off.

About six months later I see him in his drive, stand at the gate and extend my pole to the window over his drive. He looks at me irritated and I asked him if he was going to call the police for using his airspace.

No reply.
It's a game of three halves!

Perfect Windows

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 06:55:22 pm »
About six months later I see him in his drive, stand at the gate and extend my pole to the window over his drive. He looks at me irritated and I asked him if he was going to call the police for using his airspace.

No reply.

Be careful.  A neighbour of a customer of mine once threatened legal action for alleged damage caused to her block paving by my water.  No, I'm not joking - it went to my insurer and dragged on for months.

Vin

Paul Coleman

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 07:40:58 pm »
I've got a property with a garage turned into a guest house which has a frosted window right on to the neighbours drive. I used to go in (about 5 metres) scrub it and out again.

One time the neighbour says I should ask permission to go on his drive and I apologise and say I didn't want to bring him to the door to ask for permission for about 20 seconds of being on his drive.

It's only polite he says; ok I say, can I go on your drive to clean next doors window?

No he says I want you to knock each time. I tell him to get a life and walk off.

No reply.

Well technically he could cut the end off your pole where it overhangs the drive.  I think he has to throw it back though :)

jarvy

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 07:47:08 pm »

No reply.

Well technically he could cut the end off your pole where it overhangs the drive.  I think he has to throw it back though :)
Now that would be funny to watch!
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Ben wood

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 10:14:43 pm »
I have a very short fuse. I was once helping a friend put a new wood gate up, the bloody drill kept stopping a And in a temper I smashed the gate to pieces with it lol. I spent the rest of the day fixing the bloody gate. I have had a few moment with public people. I think the best one was when cleaning a shop window a bloke walked past and spat on the clean window. The next thing I know I have chucked my bucket of water on his feet lol it was mid winter.

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2014, 11:03:35 pm »
I have a very short fuse. I was once helping a friend put a new wood gate up, the bloody drill kept stopping a And in a temper I smashed the gate to pieces with it lol. I spent the rest of the day fixing the bloody gate. I have had a few moment with public people. I think the best one was when cleaning a shop window a bloke walked past and spat on the clean window. The next thing I know I have chucked my bucket of water on his feet lol it was mid winter.

Well that showed him.

steve123

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 06:44:07 am »
I have an office bloke i do every 8 weeks, even though I cone it off  people ignore it and walk through.

last time I was there a bloke walked straight past my cones and was about to walk right under my pole, just as he got to me I shouted as loud as i could, OH *** LOOK OUT!!!!

i almost wet myself at the look on his face. I bet he is more careful next time.  ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 07:35:00 am »
I have an office bloke i do every 8 weeks,  :o :o :o

Watch out or Geoff will be stalking you....

;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

steve123

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 06:01:21 pm »
I have an office bloke i do every 8 weeks,  :o :o :o

Watch out or Geoff will be stalking you....

;D

Hahaha  it was a typo honest.  It should have read office BLOCK.

do you have Geoff's number?  ;) 

;D  ;D  ;D