This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

Dannymack
« on: March 04, 2014, 08:07:12 pm »
Dear Danny
On behalf of all window cleaners on CIU AND THE COUNTRY we would like to thank you for all the input you put into the Industry of ours and the way you have helped and inspired other cleaners to reach and maintain a high standard, with both your knowledge and selfless acts of generosity by imparting your knowledge to those that will benefit.
We love Danny Mack :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ps

does that make you feel good and loved :-* :-*

dannymack

Re: Dannymack
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 06:48:05 am »

Thanks for the post I feel much better for your comment 👍

bobplum

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 06:22:18 pm »
Yes Bobski & remember manners cost nothing , just remember as you was one of those I was on about due to one trying to help out on one of your posts regarding a booster pump, I even took time to get pics for ya and post in your post.. Not even a Thankyou, that's why I ranted on about manners costing nought my lickle Bobski 👳🇬🇧👍

Thanks for the post I feel much better for your comment 👍

i have noticed and i do it my self i dont always get back to some posts or reply to some later posting on the subject as i probably have got the answer, say in the first one or two answers, and people keep adding to the post/subject.
I suppose the post should be deleted by the author to stop this problem
I have mentioned in the past that i find a lot of newbies dont say thank you but i will now raise my game and try to acknowledge the part that others play

regards

bobsk

ps..only you can can call me bobski :-*

James Bulton

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 08:41:51 pm »
The only thing worse that a thankless bbb is a sarcastic bbbbob

dannymack

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:34:53 am »
Pmsl !!!  Cheers Bobski 😃means alot from you my long lost friend lol !!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

Cheers Shammy 👍

I'm gonna try and delete first post !!!!