Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

George P

interviewing help
« on: March 02, 2014, 04:12:09 pm »
hi all, im interviewing on tuesday, any tips as havent needed to interview for ages, also any one have any an interview sheet i could adapt / use, types of questions etc, i know theres lots you cant ask now, like there age  :), cheers george

bobplum

Re: interviewing help
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 04:21:18 pm »
hi all, im interviewing on tuesday, any tips as havent needed to interview for ages, also any one have any an interview sheet i could adapt / use, types of questions etc, i know theres lots you cant ask now, like there age  :), cheers george

i always google things like this

deeege

"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

George P

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 04:42:12 pm »
thanks guys, i must be old, looked on here and google but couldnt find anything useful (until now), good post that one, will be using some of it, cheers

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 06:02:43 pm »
Trust your instinct , next question when can you start
Spit and polish

capn sparkle

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 11:36:21 pm »
1st choice - Instinct

2nd choice -  "You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

3rd choice - Mr T..... "Don't make me mad, Arrr!"