This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

2 reels?one for hot,one for cold?
« on: February 28, 2014, 08:21:28 am »
im thinking of fixing 2 reels in my next van.one for hot water and one for cold.that way ive got the best of both worlds.

i cant see me giving up on hot water completely as during the winter months it adds a level of comfort and we ve just been lucky this winter with hardly any frosty days,snow etc.

in the spring and summer months i could then just use cold on maintenance cleans with standard microbore and plug into the hot water for the add on jobs,filthy first cleans etc.

ive no experience of using hot water in the spring and summer months so im gonna give hot water a go and see if its easier as i have lots of jobs that are affected by pollen from trees and of course birdmuck!

i have lots of 2 monthlies now near trees etc.if i think the benefit is marginal ill switch back to cold.

anyone else do this?
price higher/work harder!

DaveG

Re: 2 reels?one for hot,one for cold?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 08:59:58 am »
We use the same reels for hot or cold Daz..
You can't polish a turd

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:31:14 am »
Surely if the boiler is off you get cold?

So no need for a second set up???

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

dannymack

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 11:46:40 am »
Pointless and your taking up more van space and extra fuel to carry it aroun lol !!! 👍👳👳👳🇬🇧

Archer

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 04:59:32 pm »

Hi Dazmond,

from my experience if my system is hot and cold, then i buy the orange hose from Ionics.

Reason being the normal hose is not as well made and becomes more subtle and easier to damage.

Just my opinion.