This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Gardiners super fast delivery
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2014, 10:49:50 pm »
I have had stuff arrive from gardiners before thats taken 3 days, anyone remember cleantech ? they were scotland, I'd had stuff delivered next day before and guarenteed before 10.00 am to Brighton !
Oh go on, shoot me  :P :-X

rosskesava

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2014, 11:21:29 pm »
The point I am makin is Gardiners acted quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse to the courier. And you were just tryin to take the P in your first post on this thread

What you posted made no mention of Gardiners acting quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse and to the courier. What you posted was:

Snapped section 3 of my extreme pole on my first job yesterday, trying to close a window :'(. Got on the blower to gardiners and ordered replacement section and decided to order a new extreme as well. Even though I am in Scotland they arrived today :) Superb, I won't have to use that heavy SLX the morn :P
I am still rummaging through the packaging looking for a pen.....Oh well, looks like they have stopped the freebies.

Most business's have a time during the day that the courier arrives to collect all the orders as they normally have a type of contract with a courier company. If you order before that time, then the item will go off that day. If you order after that time, then it doesn't.

I cannot see Gardiners being different.

I ordered some stuff from a supplier a few weeks back at about 2pm and the bloke said the courier hasn't arrived yet so I should get my order the following day and it did indeed arrive as promised.

Maybe I should have posted about it.

I don't understand why the need to post that Gardiners somehow offer a service unparalleled by anyone else when it comes to orders and deliveries when it is in fact the same level of service as offered by many other companies.

You ordered a pole and it arrived the next day, big deal.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Window Lickers

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 11:33:30 pm »
Someone needs their tampons.
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

rosskesava

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 11:56:41 pm »
Someone needs their tampons.

Yup, and it tasted nice in between two slices of bread.

;D

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 01:05:42 am »
The point I am makin is Gardiners acted quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse to the courier. And you were just tryin to take the P in your first post on this thread

What you posted made no mention of Gardiners acting quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse and to the courier. What you posted was:

Snapped section 3 of my extreme pole on my first job yesterday, trying to close a window :'(. Got on the blower to gardiners and ordered replacement section and decided to order a new extreme as well. Even though I am in Scotland they arrived today :) Superb, I won't have to use that heavy SLX the morn :P
I am still rummaging through the packaging looking for a pen.....Oh well, looks like they have stopped the freebies.

Most business's have a time during the day that the courier arrives to collect all the orders as they normally have a type of contract with a courier company. If you order before that time, then the item will go off that day. If you order after that time, then it doesn't.

I cannot see Gardiners being different.

I ordered some stuff from a supplier a few weeks back at about 2pm and the bloke said the courier hasn't arrived yet so I should get my order the following day and it did indeed arrive as promised.

Maybe I should have posted about it.

I don't understand why the need to post that Gardiners somehow offer a service unparalleled by anyone else when it comes to orders and deliveries when it is in fact the same level of service as offered by many other companies.

You ordered a pole and it arrived the next day, big deal.
[/quote    Aye you said it so it must be true.

Dave Willis

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 12:56:28 pm »
I ordered a pen yesterday and got a massive box this morning with an analogue controller in it (no pen). Shocking service if you ask me  ::)roll

When I get time I'm going to send a small child down into the air vents in my van - probably got enough bits in there now to make up a whole box of pens.  ::)roll