This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Gardiners super fast delivery
« on: February 26, 2014, 10:25:49 pm »
Snapped section 3 of my extreme pole on my first job yesterday, trying to close a window :'(. Got on the blower to gardiners and ordered replacement section and decided to order a new extreme as well. Even though I am in Scotland they arrived today :) Superb, I won't have to use that heavy SLX the morn :P
I am still rummaging through the packaging looking for a pen.....Oh well, looks like they have stopped the freebies.

wfp master

Re: Gardiners super fast delivery
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 10:54:21 pm »
The pen will be inside the pole top section turn it upside down & it will fall out.

rosskesava

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 12:11:37 am »
Wow.

Next day delivery.

I've never heard of that or come across it before.

How unusual.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

mufcglen

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 07:31:59 am »
Same here I ordered a flow tap for my pole hose Monday morning and got it yesterday along with my pen!

ben M

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 08:56:19 am »
Snapped section 3 of my extreme pole on my first job yesterday, trying to close a window :'(. Got on the blower to gardiners and ordered replacement section and decided to order a new extreme as well. Even though I am in Scotland they arrived today :) Superb, I won't have to use that heavy SLX the morn :P
I am still rummaging through the packaging looking for a pen.....Oh well, looks like they have stopped the freebies.
did you get a free sign instead?

Bill.upnw

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 11:18:03 am »
Wow.

Next day delivery.

How unusual.

Lol

jim m

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 12:36:03 pm »
same here, put a small order in y/day afternoon. Arrived 1st thing., With a free pen

tlwcs

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 03:27:45 pm »
Mine hasn't arrived yet because I haven't ordered anything.
I'm hoping not to get a pen too.
Tony

Perfect Windows

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2014, 04:03:58 pm »
I went out for a run this morning, inadvertently exceeded the speed of light and new Gardiners pole arrived today that I'm going to order tomorrow.

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2014, 04:14:02 pm »
I went out for a run this morning, inadvertently exceeded the speed of light and new Gardiners pole arrived today that I'm going to order tomorrow.

;D
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2014, 05:10:22 pm »
Wow.

Next day delivery.

How unusual.

Hee Hee Hee, you kill me.
If an item is coming up from the south of England to Scotland it is unusual for it to arrive next day....or maybe you know better!!

rosskesava

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2014, 05:24:47 pm »

If an item is coming up from the south of England to Scotland it is unusual for it to arrive next day....or maybe you know better!!

Just before Christmas my brother in Mallaig sent us a parcel. It arrived the next day as it was 'next day delivery'.

Ditto for when we've sent stuff up there, it usually arrives the next day.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 05:26:27 pm »
Mine hasn't arrived yet because I haven't ordered anything.
I'm hoping not to get a pen too.
Tony

me too I want a free pen  ;D

KS Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 06:44:10 pm »

Just before Christmas my brother in Mallaig sent us a parcel. It arrived the next day as it was 'next day delivery'.

Well Mr knowitall, I can assure you next day delivery disny always mean that, av lost count o the times av ordered stuff which states next day delivery, only to be told by the supplier it is unlikely to be there next day as you are in Scotland

Smudger

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 06:46:14 pm »
Last order we got a pen and a big yellow hazard sign - very nice!

Just putting the next order together now.... 😋

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2014, 06:54:32 pm »

I'm glad your order arrived promptly - should have had a pen  :(

A point to note is that although we always pay for the Class 1 'Next-day Delivery' for goods we send out we never guarantee that it will be next day. This is then in the hands of the courier, who do not always live up to their claims.

Also we never promise next-day delivery as this is dependent on when the goods go out. A simple order, placed in the morning can often go out the same day and be there the next day. However a complex order may need longer than a working day to get in place by ourselves.

rosskesava

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2014, 07:01:59 pm »

Well Mr knowitall, I can assure you next day delivery disny always mean that, av lost count o the times av ordered stuff which states next day delivery, only to be told by the supplier it is unlikely to be there next day as you are in Scotland

The point I am making is that it is not unusual to have a parcel arrive the next day in Scotland and of course I do understand that the distance may mean that sometimes it doesn't happen.

So is it that somehow a Gardiners parcel sent by the courier company arrives in Scotland the next day but if it was from some other company using the same courier, it wouldn't?

Or is it that parcels sent by courier from the UK to Scotland will never arrive the next day unless they come from Gardiners, in which case they arrive the next day?

No insult intended to Alex BTW as his stuff is generally high quality at good prices.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2014, 09:42:33 pm »

The point I am making is that it is not unusual to have a parcel arrive the next day in Scotland and of course I do understand that the distance may mean that sometimes it doesn't happen.

So is it that somehow a Gardiners parcel sent by the courier company arrives in Scotland the next day but if it was from some other company using the same courier, it wouldn't?

Or is it that parcels sent by courier from the UK to Scotland will never arrive the next day unless they come from Gardiners, in which case they arrive the next day?

No insult intended to Alex BTW as his stuff is generally high quality at good prices.
The point I am makin is Gardiners acted quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse to the courier. And you were just tryin to take the P in your first post on this thread

Bill.upnw

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2014, 10:09:14 pm »

U have too much time on ur hands pal...

gary999

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2014, 10:45:57 pm »

The point I am makin is Gardiners acted quickly to get the pole out of their warehouse to the courier. And you were just tryin to take the P in your first post on this thread

Of course he was taking the pee with his original post because its
a pointless topic ;D
By rights you should be singing the praises of the courier company
unless i have missed something and Alex Gardiner has expanded into
nationwide multidrop delivery ;D