Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dannymack

Brighton 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:21:11 pm »
Went Bright took hour & half only had to was to four bay windows to front, plus 2 doors, two side windows and a wall only took 20 minutes took 3 hours travelling. Charge £110.00.
He's a propery developer won't use anyone else which is good for me !!!!

Didn't stay in Brighton made a quick move outta there just incase pmsl !!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

PoleKing

Re: Brighton 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 05:32:43 pm »
4&1/2 hours + diesel on a Sunday Danny?!
Not for me...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Mitchellmoxo

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 05:34:41 pm »
4&1/2 hours + diesel on a Sunday Danny?!
Not for me...

Sometimes you gotta do things to keep customers sweet!

dannymack

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 06:03:15 pm »
Like Mitch said Poleking you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, I get alot of work & money from that fella. I could have gone any day but my work is packed out,had to do school yesterday then went out last night to do our Sunday cleaning so I could do the Brighton job but not worried as we work every Sunday only sit around bored m8.

Poleking these things you just have to do sometimes if you want to run a good business. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍you gotta swing some roundabouts take the good with the bad and I'm sure you would do it if you have to !!!

Three hours 20 minutes !!!!

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 06:36:56 pm »
Like Mitch said Poleking you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes, I get alot of work & money from that fella. I could have gone any day but my work is packed out,had to do school yesterday then went out last night to do our Sunday cleaning so I could do the Brighton job but not worried as we work every Sunday only sit around bored m8.

Poleking these things you just have to do sometimes if you want to run a good business. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍you gotta swing some roundabouts take the good with the bad and I'm sure you would do it if you have to !!!

Three hours 20 minutes !!!!

I get you.
Long as he knows you've done him a flavour though.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

SeanK

Re: Brighton
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 06:40:35 pm »
£110 for half a days work and keeping a important customer happy.
Maybe I'm missing something but that sounds like a good mornings work to me.

dannymack

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 06:50:20 pm »
Poleking hes a good man always passes the work onto me, not sure if he will see that as a cheap price as he prob pays his staff half that for a days work but he don't complain or question he just pays when I send in invoice. He knows I do a good job and get the jobs done. Spose he trusts me and its hassle free for him to worry about.

Cheers Sean yes I think we forget ourselves sometimes as for window cleaners we earn pretty good money for no qualifications, so when you do a job like I did today some more peeps may comment on it that's its not alot for a Sunday but what you got to remember like I say there's lots of working class people that only earn half that amount for a full days work !!!! Sometimes we need a reality check 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 07:27:41 pm »
[quote author=dannymack link=topic=182730.msg1556845#msg1556845 date=1393181420
Cheers Sean yes I think we forget ourselves sometimes as for window cleaners we earn pretty good money for no qualifications, so when you do a job like I did today some more peeps may comment on it that's its not alot for a Sunday but what you got to remember like I say there's lots of working class people that only earn half that amount for a full days work !!!! Sometimes we need a reality check 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍
[/quote]
spot on danny, well said

dannymack

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 07:40:41 pm »
Thanks Gordon 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 08:34:07 pm »
Danny, I don't think you'd like some of the work I've got. Tomorrow I'm doing 3 large detached houses next to each other.

There's Audrey & Mick, formerly Aaron and Mick, Dave the Rave, and Clara & Beverly. Dave the Rave is an ageing trannie who wears all the gear even when indoors.

Next Sunday I'll be doing the same as you did today but in reverse. I've a days work in Stepney and Whitechapel. M23, M25 + roadworks, A2, Blackwall Tunnel - a journey to hell.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

dannymack

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 08:05:45 am »
Awww bloody hell Ross they will scare the life outta me pmsl !!!
You be careful lol!!!!

I'd leave early Ross amazing how qui k traffic builds up even on a Sunday.
Welcome to my world East London crap hole !!!

You know this place don't you, I'm sure you mentioned some time ago you had a flat around Stepney way.

I do a job Stepney green load of communal landing windows tedious work as there's so many.

Have a safe journey, bit of a pain with all the speed limit restrictions on the motorways 40mph & 50mph seems to take ages 👮👮👮🇬🇧👍