Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dannymack

Nightmare Day 👴👴👴
« on: February 22, 2014, 07:00:32 pm »
Hard day today, bit of nightmare did a school in Hackney East London hadn't been cleaned for many many years or may never have been cleaned. Sun was shinning making the window look even worse. Ran out of water so squeeged all the ground floor mmmmm came up soooooo much better with the squeegee
Pic below !!!!

Got home had a few hours rest now off out to do my Sunday cleaning jobs as I've got. a job in Brighton tomorrow, am knackered 👴👴👴

wfp master

Re: Nightmare Day 👴👴👴
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 07:12:55 pm »
Sunday :o watch your back in brighton.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 07:24:12 pm »
Sunday :o watch your back in brighton.

HAHA lol

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 07:55:35 pm »
Watch your back passage.

dannymack

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 09:16:43 pm »
Nice can't wait, better get Jo b done ASAP and gerrraaa outtaaaa that place. Lol !!!! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

alfie11

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 11:36:08 pm »
You do look a bit gay so be careful

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:13:12 am »
Just remember not to go up any back alleys and if anyone asks you to clean their gutters, run like hell.

Most of them are in disguise as ordinary human beings so watch out and what ever you do, do not accept any offers of marriage even if 'she' appears pretty and the ideal woman.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Avo

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 09:55:32 am »
How come you ran out of water what size tank do you use??

I did a school like this years ago "trad" took me 2 days no joke..
I hated it  :(

dannymack

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 02:08:55 pm »
Cheers Alfie lol!!! Thanks Ross pmsl was safe didn't talk to any strangers lol !!! Abo I have a 450 tank you wouldn't beable to trad this school m8 my 50 ft pole just about reached the top windows. The other side of the school was much more as there were load of stair way windows all at different levels. I'm pretty fats with the pole but where it's never been cleaned you have to go abit slower than you would if it was a more frequent job !!!! You can only see so much of it but it goes along further then you have the sides. A 3 part ladder would be toooo short and wouldn't want to be doing that anymore as them 3 part ladders are over !!!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Avo

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 06:32:35 pm »
Cheers Alfie lol!!! Thanks Ross pmsl was safe didn't talk to any strangers lol !!! Abo I have a 450 tank you wouldn't beable to trad this school m8 my 50 ft pole just about reached the top windows. The other side of the school was much more as there were load of stair way windows all at different levels. I'm pretty fats with the pole but where it's never been cleaned you have to go abit slower than you would if it was a more frequent job !!!! You can only see so much of it but it goes along further then you have the sides. A 3 part ladder would be toooo short and wouldn't want to be doing that anymore as them 3 part ladders are over !!!! 👍🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
danny I didn't mean I tradded a school at this height 50ft lol just the window type being Georgian and a mental amount of windows on site to clean   ;D

dannymack

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 06:40:36 pm »
Pmsl Avo, your thread sounded like you did it trad off ladders lol !!!
I did all the second and third floors all the way around which took around 4 hours with flow coming out pretty fast, water ran out and did ground off ladder which took around hour and half as you have to wipe each cill off glass panel sooooo boring and time consuming !!!!🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

PoleKing

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 06:46:07 pm »
Danny-it's not always possible but if you get yourself an ROMan (or similarly small) system you can sometimes plug into water on-site. Even without resin if the system produces at say 10ppm and you start it up as soon as you start the 10ppm water dripping into your tank if 000 will only be single figures TDS by the end of the day.

You only need to do it a few times for the system to pay for itself in your time-if you know what I mean.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

dannymack

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 06:53:06 pm »
Poleking I've never thought of that, I may do that as on some jobs I go you know we travel quite far out and I always take a couple of drums with me so that would be a good idea. Cheers for that. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

How about if I bought a Di bottle and run an hose off an outside tap into the Di then into my tank on emergencies, I know if the tap water was roughly 370ppm would it come out below 20ppm. I know it would burn through the resin quicker but would be ideal as prob would only use it occasionally like I could
Of done with it yesterday ?

PoleKing

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 07:57:54 pm »
Poleking I've never thought of that, I may do that as on some jobs I go you know we travel quite far out and I always take a couple of drums with me so that would be a good idea. Cheers for that. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

How about if I bought a Di bottle and run an hose off an outside tap into the Di then into my tank on emergencies, I know if the tap water was roughly 370ppm would it come out below 20ppm. I know it would burn through the resin quicker but would be ideal as prob would only use it occasionally like I could
Of done with it yesterday ?

Yeah, you could but you'd only need to do it a few times before it'd be more economical to buy the ROMan. Resin is £75 a bag, i think its only £200 odd for the ROMan. 3 bags and it would've been cheaper...
If you end up in a crappy water area the TDS can be horrendous. Mine fluctuates between 350 at best to over 500 at worst.
The water here is absolutely disgusting.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

dannymack

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 08:00:05 am »
That's true, I've got a small 300 gpd kicking around in the shed 👍👍👍🇬🇧