Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike #1

Re: Which Brush is best for
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2014, 07:12:18 am »
i did a bilders clean a wile bk they said i wasent aloud ladders so had to wfp i use a tecbuk hibrid shiffed most of the crap sement no probs

Don't worry tench it was EASY to understand your post. some people don't take into consideration anyone with dislexia and just like to poke fun to get a cheap laugh. Luckily they are in the minority.

P.s

A tecbuk Hybrid is a brush. Not chemical.

Chill out mate. If he is offended I'll happily remove my post, wasn't meant to cause offence.

+1  Just dont like text speak as such when good English is always best IMHO , I have never been the brightest person and dont claim to be . Mike

#Irony

;D ;D  Yes i know my spelling is not always right . Mike

PoleKing

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 07:18:06 am »
i did a bilders clean a wile bk they said i wasent aloud ladders so had to wfp i use a tecbuk hibrid shiffed most of the crap sement no probs

Don't worry tench it was EASY to understand your post. some people don't take into consideration anyone with dislexia and just like to poke fun to get a cheap laugh. Luckily they are in the minority.

P.s

Chill out mate. If he is offended I'll happily remove my post, wasn't meant to cause offence.

+1  Just dont like text speak as such when good English is always best IMHO , I have never been the brightest person and dont claim to be . Mike

#Irony

Not your spelling bud. It was the 'I hate text speak' before writing IMHO. Which is text speak.
I'm not a grammar nazi. It just made me chuckle.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Mike #1

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 07:18:51 am »
I'm chiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll.  8)

8) 8) 8)

Just don't think its funny to poke fun at people with dyslexia or that just can't spell as good as others.

I'm sure tench won't be offended, but just thought it needed to be said.  :)

Anyhoo....

Back on topic......

If I had to use only WFP on builders clean I'd make sure to get them to sign a scratch disclaimer.

And then use a very high flow rate, with a flocked brush while spraying the brush head every window with a degreaser.

Then rinsing out the brush head every other window in a bucket of pure water. Will be pretty time consuming, but should get ok results.
Its not just about tench though. There's loads of lurkers on this forum who may be put off posting by this type of crap. Theres lots of us who may not have the greatest of educations or struggle with dyslexia.

Just to be factual i was in the bottom set for everything in school and never got any higher exam grades than a G in 2 exams the rest were U ungraded they were that bad .

And hence i am not the brightest and would struggle with a lot things including some aspects of running a business and gaining commercial contracts and just dont have the ability to sell myself with a written tender  which is why i only have a few . Mike

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 07:20:17 am »

P.s

#Irony

Not your spelling bud. It was the 'I hate text speak' before writing IMHO. Which is text speak.
I'm not a grammar nazi. It just made me chuckle.

;D ;D ;D Point proven i am not the brightest  ;) ;) . Mike