This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonboywalton75

Gardeners Extreme and Quick lok questions
« on: February 21, 2014, 08:42:48 am »
I am buying an extreme 18 and wondered if an Slx 22 base section would fit the extreme?
Also i  have some gardiners goosenecks with the two prongs at the end for screwing directly onto a brush  and would like to know can I  convert them to quick lok?
Do I have to cut the end of the gooseneck to fit an adapter?
Cheers in advance

Alex Gardiner

Re: Gardeners Extreme and Quick lok questions
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 10:22:52 am »
I am buying an extreme 18 and wondered if an Slx 22 base section would fit the extreme?
Also i  have some gardiners goosenecks with the two prongs at the end for screwing directly onto a brush  and would like to know can I  convert them to quick lok?
Do I have to cut the end of the gooseneck to fit an adapter?
Cheers in advance

Hi jbw

The base section from the SLX22 would fit onto the Xtreme18 as an extension. You can also fit and use an SLX Extension #5 for this purpose if required - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-New-SLX---Extension-Sections-SLX_EXT.html

To convert an older style carbon gooseneck you would need one of these gluing on to the end - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/QUICK_LOQ_C_ADAPT.html - To do this you would need to cut the end portion off of the carbon gooseneck, sand the end 3cm down a bit so that it slides into the fitting. Glue on the plastic convertor ensuring it is lined up straight and then when glued on and dry drill a hole through the hole in the convertor into and through the top of the carbon gooseneck shaft to allow the hose to come out.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 12:11:52 pm »
Cheers Alex
Can't wait to see the difference between an Slx 22 and an extreme 18  ;D

robert mitchell

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 02:15:16 pm »
Alex  i think you need to put in bigger orders for the extreme 25 , already sold out!

i was on the verge of buying a 25 with 35 extension pack  :)

now i have to wait till march .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.