Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P @ F

When you hold your pole.....
« on: February 18, 2014, 11:35:18 pm »
YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS IS TO DO WITH !

As above , whatever hand is closest to the bottom of the pole whilst working , what is the distance from the butt cap to your little finger roughly ?

Also , do you prefer a gadget that is easily moveable for complete flexibility of use , or are you a thats gonna be where it is kind of person ?

I will add , that the moveable option will not cause any spinning or hardship in use of said item , its just what you prefer ?

Rich   
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

PoleKing

Re: When you hold your pole.....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:41:33 pm »
On an SLX, where the red band is to show how far to push an extension on-that's there my right hand is (I'm right handed)
I wouldn't be bothered about flexibility of position for the widget.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

P @ F

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 12:27:39 am »
On an SLX, where the red band is to show how far to push an extension on-that's there my right hand is (I'm right handed)

WHAT  ;D

For a start im a CLX er , red bands mean jack to me , i did smoke them as a teenager though !

Take your lowest hand , how far from the base of the pole is it to the little finger ?

Trust me , you will get a trial model , even if i dont go public , i have  plenty of materials left !!!!

Rich
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

oldman

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 04:30:16 am »

Take your lowest hand , how far from the base of the pole is it to the little finger ?

Rich

About 4" from the base of the pole for me.....sometimes less.

dannymack

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:33:06 am »
I feel you should hold it the more comfortable you feel when holding it lol !!! If its big like mine then yes defo with two hands pmsl !!! Some like holding it with just the one hand 👍

PoleKing

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 06:38:24 am »

WHAT  ;D

For a start im a CLX er , red bands mean jack to me , i did smoke them as a teenager though !

Trust me , you will get a trial model , even if i dont go public , i have  plenty of materials left !!!!

Rich

Lol.
About 4 inches from the base.
I wouldn't be bothered about the device you're making being movable.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 06:44:05 am »
Ditto regards it being moveable - get a good quality static version for the end,

Left handed so my left hand is usually 4 to 6 inches from the end, but I can use it the other way as the job dictates.

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience