This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

suzieq

house cleaning
« on: March 21, 2006, 07:06:20 pm »
Hi there im pretty new to this site. Ive been asked to quote for a 3 storey house one off spring clean,the house has 4 beds and they want 2 cellar rooms doing can anyone help me with this quote.I will include skirtsings,windows and all the rest that goes into a full spring clean. hope you can help
many thanks
suzieq.

Prestige1

Re: house cleaning
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 07:18:04 pm »
Hi
I would put 3 girls in for 5 hours 15 hrs in total cost £210 plus Vat
regards Phil
Who Dares Wins

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 08:46:49 am »
Every job/place is different, also important to know how dip they would like cleaning to be.  You could spend 10+ hours just cleaning their kitchen  :'( 
We never set a limit for number of hours for one-off cleans.  We say what our hourly rate is and give an estimate number of hours for the job. 

Never had a complain

Regards,
Arthur

suzieq

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 08:09:29 pm »
Thanks prestige. I did what you suggested and got the price i wanted when i got there the wife said she did'nt want the cellars doing and the rest of the house was very well kept clean and tidy i quoted £180 and they were more than happy with that they have also signed up for me to go and clean the house on a weekly basis so that was a bonus,lovely couple they were too.thanks again

suzieq