This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.W. Window Cleaning

What Are Brodex Hydra Hybrid Poles Like?
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:20:12 am »
Hi,
As the title. What Are The Brodex Hydra Hybrid Poles Like Say Compared To An SLX Pole? That's The Blue Brodex Pole.

Cheers,
 Steve

dazmond

Re: What Are Brodex Hydra Hybrid Poles Like?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 04:50:10 pm »
i had a brodex hydra ali pole 25 footer.it was horrible!£150.i gave it away after a few months to a windy just starting out WFP! ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Simon Mess

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 05:01:16 pm »
I have had a few brodex poles, including one that i still use, a 9', 3 section, alloy pole. Their customer service is rubbish, and the quality of the poles are not great either. I wouldn't buy anything from them again!.

jonboywalton75

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 06:26:40 pm »
I had one
What a horrible memory :(

wpclean

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »
The 18 ft is a tough light pole, the bigger poles are too heavy, and over time will hurt your body  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 06:52:12 pm »
Started out with 18 ft Ali pole,     God it was hard work, as stated service rubbish and spares overpriced.

It was a tough pole, but having the slx for nearly 4 years I think safe to say this has also proven to be a tough pole

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Avo

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 07:21:42 pm »
Started out with 18 ft Ali pole,     God it was hard work, as stated service rubbish and spares overpriced.

It was a tough pole, but having the slx for nearly 4 years I think safe to say this has also proven to be a tough pole

Darran
i don't think i will buy again either but never used there poles +1 on customer service felt I wasn't helped with issues... so in future be spending my cash else where. I could of pushed a few people in there direction but not now.

ben M

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 07:26:20 pm »
Hi,
As the title. What Are The Brodex Hydra Hybrid Poles Like Say Compared To An SLX Pole? That's The Blue Brodex Pole.

Cheers,
 Steve
would you compare a 2 cv to a porsche?