Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Re: New van shopping... again
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 07:47:24 pm »
Yeah I know what your saying Poleking, trouble is I will be doing it on an a finance deal so wouldnt drive home that day I doubt, plus its missions to take it back if I need to do anything under the warrenty... know what I mean.

Johnny Bravo - Somerset pal

PoleKing

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 07:58:22 pm »
The finance wouldn't be a problem. It'd all be done over the phone and just sign on the dotted line when you get there. You could be in and out in an hour. (I clean car showrooms and chat to the girls in there, who've said as much)
As for warranty. A lot of places use a nationwide warranty company. It may be the case that a garage near you is in the scheme and you could be covered...
Not trying to push you bud just hope you get the best deal you can, not just the nearest...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 08:01:23 pm »
The finance wouldn't be a problem. It'd all be done over the phone and just sign on the dotted line when you get there. You could be in and out in an hour. (I clean car showrooms and chat to the girls in there, who've said as much)
As for warranty. A lot of places use a nationwide warranty company. It may be the case that a garage near you is in the scheme and you could be covered...
Not trying to push you bud just hope you get the best deal you can, not just the nearest...

I appreciate your thoughts mate, I am liking the Scudo vans I must admit.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2014, 09:26:48 pm »
james can highly recommend brain who runs this company

http://www.vansgb.com/stock/?comefrom=roberts4vans

just up the road from you,good quality vans and low mileage

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2014, 09:29:03 pm »
james can highly recommend brain who runs this company

http://www.vansgb.com/stock/?comefrom=roberts4vans

just up the road from you,good quality vans and low mileage

Cheers mate, ill have a look x

Ben wood

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2014, 09:34:10 pm »
James why don't you go for a dispatch and put 500 tank in it then you can have a two man system in it like you wanted in the last one til you found out the low payload

johnny bravo

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 09:41:51 pm »
do many on here use the 16,  or 2.0   models despach.     

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2014, 09:46:24 pm »
James why don't you go for a dispatch and put 500 tank in it then you can have a two man system in it like you wanted in the last one til you found out the low payload

Open to offers mate  :D

But ive worked out that a 400 litre tank would be enough for us as a two man setup, as our work is so close to home, it isnt an issue should we need to refill... it takes seconds (almost)

Simon Mess

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:50 pm »
do many on here use the 16,  or 2.0   models despach.     

2.0 is the best engine, the 1.6 is supposedly more troublesome as well as being (slightly) less economical.