Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

advanced

hose reels
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:35:08 pm »
hi guys us there a  good hose reel that can easily take  100 metres of  hose  , mine is fine if  I keep hose nice and tidy  but not always possible when in a rush, when  untidy you know  what happens it reels out of spool and then a bugger  to put back in .

Smudger

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

DeLuce

Re: hose reels
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:57:01 pm »
I've got the 460 reel.not tried the other one Darren suggested though.
It's been excellent. It has proper bearings that are greasable on either side and the mother of all elbow joints. Well worth the extra dosh. I've been using it for 2yrs now and the handle has just started to wear out. Replaceable though.

advanced

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:48:41 pm »
cheers guys will take look

Mike #1

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:00:31 pm »
hi guys us there a  good hose reel that can easily take  100 metres of  hose  , mine is fine if  I keep hose nice and tidy  but not always possible when in a rush, when  untidy you know  what happens it reels out of spool and then a bugger  to put back in .

The reason it spools off more than you need is your yanking your hose to hard . Slow and steady will not result in the hose spooling out to much thus creating a tangle at times . Mike