This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

brad t

Input please good or bad
« on: February 04, 2014, 12:11:15 pm »
anyone want to add any input good or bad to the post pined at the top of my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BradleysWindowCleaning If you have any stories about things you have been told by customers please feel free to post them. If I have upset any one with this simply do a better job and stop blaming others because you are losing work. ;D >:( :o :-[ :'( :P :-*
Thanks B

Jack Harris

Re: Input please good or bad
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 12:31:26 pm »
you made yourself look like a dick tbh mate

Michael Peterson

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 12:52:39 pm »
as correct as the points you have made are, and a lot of them believe me are correct mate.

the point of your post is marketing, advertising is this way is not effective, (although the supermarkets do it all the time, they are more price wars) the reader is hit with loads of negatives, (what other window cleaners shouldn't be doing).  it should not be about this, rather what you ARE doing, fill it with positives, we offer a monthly service, you CAN pay easily online or by check, we WILL clean all of your frames and be uniformed etc etc, i feel you will have a lot more success doing it his way, in fact why not leave what you have for a couple of weeks and then change it to the positive version and then see the return rates of each.

this is just my opinion judged by what i have learned from past experiences

brad t

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 01:11:02 pm »
Michael if you look down the page you will see all the other posts are full of  positives and yes they work well, but for me this post is working very well up to know and it has not been up for 24 hours yet.

Michael Peterson

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 06:27:14 pm »
fair enough mate, not the approach for me, but horses for courses and all that

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 06:39:43 pm »
We climb over gates.

We collect at night.

We turn up whenever.

^nothing wrong with the above^, providing your customers are happy for you to do so.

8weekly

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 06:53:54 pm »
http://www.fullclean.co.uk/fascia-cleaning-upvc-fascia-cleaners/

If your claim to clean back to "like new" is true, that is very cheap if the fascias haven't been cleaned in a long time and is then only achievable off ladders.

Jonny 87

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 07:02:02 pm »
£12 for a bungalow? Wow. Good on you if you get away with that.

Also does it not become a pain if you have to phone all your customers the night before?

I only offer text or email.

Otherwise I'd be on the phone for an hour each night speaking to the custies. No chance. Lol
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

brad t

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:40 pm »
^nothing wrong with the above^, providing your customers are happy for you to do so. That it James we all work in different ways and its about keeping your customers happy. People always tell us these things because we call the night before for gate to be unlocked and we don't collect all payments are sent to us, so when we pick up new work they always tell us this is why they stopped the last cleaner ;)

deeege

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 07:08:51 pm »
Not a good idea to post the pic of some scumbag climbing through a window. You are just reinforcing the publics perception that most window cleaners are scum. Not something I would want on my FB page tbh.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Michael Peterson

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 07:14:10 pm »
customers will tell you many reasons why they don't have the previous window cleaner anymore, i would say around half of them don't have the previous window cleaner because they are a bad customer, your know the type that has to be contacted the night before and stuff lol

Mike #1

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »
you made yourself look like a dick tbh mate

As above if all window cleaners are dodgy and dress like chavs!!!!! , Who gave you the title of the best window cleaner UK and what makes you better than any of the good lads working in your areas . :P :P :P

I am pretty certain their is lads that have more knowledge and skill than yourself and were wearing uniforms long before you .  :P :P :P . Mike

Scrimble

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 07:26:14 pm »
bradley you come across as a tool, i wouldnt deal professionally with someone like you as a window cleaner or any other trade

your advertising on social media is laughable

brad t

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 07:31:34 pm »
This is not what I think it's the publics perception of window cleaners, how many times a week do you get at least 1 off the list said to you?

brad t

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 07:45:58 pm »
your advertising on social media is laughable- I know i never get any work off it just got to much time on my hands.

brad t

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 07:47:41 pm »
8weekly g101 and fan jets ;)

8weekly

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 07:57:23 pm »
Weird, because that is what I use.  I would NEVER advertise more than I knew could deliver. Like new isn't always achievable. G101 will not remove ingrained marks where the polish has deteriorated. You need UPVC restorer.

Mike #1

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 08:37:27 pm »
This is not what I think it's the publics perception of window cleaners, how many times a week do you get at least 1 off the list said to you?

Never 8/10 window cleaners in my area are good window cleaners with good reputation . Mike

capn sparkle

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 09:39:52 pm »
anyone want to add any input good or bad to the post pined at the top of my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BradleysWindowCleaning If you have any stories about things you have been told by customers please feel free to post them. If I have upset any one with this simply do a better job and stop blaming others because you are losing work. ;D >:( :o :-[ :'( :P :-*
Thanks B

Read with interest the comments posted by the 'general public' on your F.B page you appear to be gaining new work on a regular basis.....

However I would question whether you are single handedly responsible for climate change due to diesel costs.

Why so spread out??? Surely there's a windie nearby who misses out the frames - can't you just steal all of his work - wife and kids on the street etc...

IMHO negative comments about other windies will come back to haunt you, tell your custies what you like in person, slagging off other windies on-line... Hmmm not so sure

davids3511

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2014, 10:02:41 pm »
Weird, because that is what I use.  I would NEVER advertise more than I knew could deliver. Like new isn't always achievable. G101 will not remove ingrained marks where the polish has deteriorated. You need UPVC restorer.
+1 you will see the shadow of where the muck was if it was dirty long enough. You're like a kid with low self esteem, you dis everyone else to make yourself feel better. You should be pushing what you are good at (not making false promises), not listing what is wrong with others.