This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Dean,

Feel free to pop me an email.  I'm currently working with 3+ Window cleaning companies 1 of which is already doing £1m+ per year and the other 2 that are almost at that level.  Who knows maybe i can ask if they would be willing to have a 1on1 chat to offer advice.

You are better off speaking to the people who are already at the level you want to be aiming for, rather than getting advice off alot of smaller cleaners etc.

Anyway, drop me an email if you feel like it.  Cheers - info@windowcleaningleadgeneration.co.uk
This is a resurrected thread from many years ago😉 I think Dean went off the idea of becoming a millionaire 🤑

Smudger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

::)roll
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

jo5hm4n

Haha, i didn’t even notice the thread start date ffs  :D ;D ;D

Maybe Dean changed his mind after all then if he went radio silent on here!!

deeege

Haha, i didn’t  even notice the thread start date ffs  :D ;D ;D

Maybe Dean changed his mind after all then if he went radio silent on here!!

I think Dean was quite well known for changing his mind and doing massive U turns.

Shame he stopped posting on here though, I always found his posting style quite funny tbh.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

֍Winp®oClean֍

In typical CIU fashion, he was the top dog, a money making machine....... he then went and got a job!🤣
Comfortably Numb!

dazmond

In typical CIU fashion, he was the top dog, a money making machine....... he then went and got a job!🤣

I think he got really fed up with window cleaning which let's face it you would with the ridiculously long hours he used to work(all over the country too).....

Unfortunately he let it take over his life....money isn't everything and being full up with work day in/day out with large contracts to clean is my idea of hell.....
price higher/work harder!