This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G & M

cheapest flow controller
« on: January 31, 2014, 07:53:36 am »
Which supplier sells the cheapest flow controller?

Clever Forum Name

Re: cheapest flow controller
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 08:05:19 am »
Having tried cheap ones from ebay, digital ones, home made ones and even custom built ones. I have decided this is officially the best controller. I love it, its friggin awesome.

It has actually solved my battery issue on my van, as the DE is so accurate.

If i have to swap heights,jets,flow it is soooooo simple to setup.

Buy cheap in this game, buy three times.

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Easy-Analogue-Liquid-Logic----trade-----Pump-Flow-Controller--LIQUIDLOGIC_ANALOG.html

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 03:11:49 pm »
Super controllers and as a fan of gardiners it has all the right markings on it  ;D ;D

But any of the controllers (which gardiners is) are quality

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

G & M

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 05:45:58 pm »
Thanks Guys. I like Gardiners stuff as well.

MNWC

Spruce

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

david mark

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 02:55:48 pm »
My Gardines analogue burnt out after six months

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 03:14:47 pm »

If it was 6 months old then Spring (the manufacturers) have an excellent warranty backup for these units. They can quickly diagnose what has happened to the unit to cause the failure and then can repair under warranty if found to be an internal fault.

Please give us a call to arrange to send the unit back to us where we will return it to the manufacturer for a full warranty test.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 03:20:50 pm »
Is it the same one Alex? (as WCW at £66 - yours at £79)
It's a game of three halves!

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 03:25:32 pm »
Is it the same one Alex? (as WCW at £66 - yours at £79)

I do not know. Theirs may be an older run-out model.

The RRP from the manufacturer is £80

mufcglen

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 05:00:27 pm »
Do you do any pump/controller packages Alex, I've not seen anything on your site but seems most other places do and I'd like to buy a gardiners package if you do one at the right price?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 05:03:08 pm »
Do you do any pump/controller packages Alex, I've not seen anything on your site but seems most other places do and I'd like to buy a gardiners package if you do one at the right price?

We do not do any pump+controller packages specifically although both items can be bought from our website.

mufcglen

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 05:18:54 pm »
ok cheers pal abit too expensive separate from yourselves than other companies that does packages!,a also noticed you dont sell shurflow pumps, is it because you dont rate them or is it just that you prefer to sell the flojet ones?
im still learning about which pumps are best and it seems these are generally the best two on the market?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2014, 05:23:27 pm »
ok cheers pal abit too expensive separate from yourselves than other companies that does packages!,a also noticed you dont sell shurflow pumps, is it because you dont rate them or is it just that you prefer to sell the flojet ones?
im still learning about which pumps are best and it seems these are generally the best two on the market?

We only sell the pumps that I personally rate based on my experience.

We are also about to start selling Aquatech pumps with built-in John Guest ports. We have made this decision based on some long term testing of these pumps which has gone very well.

dd

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2014, 05:45:56 pm »
Aquatec IMO is the best pump (compared to Flojet anyway) and is the one Ionics use (re-badged) in their systems I believe.

mufcglen

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 07:07:21 pm »
cheers Alex, i'll check those out as ive only heard of the other two up to now!

a900

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »
If your rely on your pump pressure switch this would turn allow the flow to be adjustable for cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/251389062405?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95

mufcglen

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 11:03:52 pm »
I have one of those fitted to my DIY trolley, I bought one from China that was ok and then ordered one from the uk that was much better made and they work great for flow control!

Ian Sheppard

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 11:59:38 am »

I would concur with Alex on this Mark, There is a 12 month warranty on these controls, As the manufacturer we are happy to inspect the control and ascertain the reason for the unit burning out, Provided the unit has been fitted and used according to our recommendations the warranty is likely to apply.

Can I ask Was the unit fused and what Calibration and flow rates did you have it set too?
V16 Is Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AhbZirSlpI&t=8s
Polarity Protect technology