Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Josh Cronin

I'm new from the USA.
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:29:09 pm »
Well my friend Lee Burbidge told me this is the best forum in the UK!!!!!!  I hope to learn a ton from all of you!

A little about me.  I've had a window cleaning and pressure washing business for 7 years now.  I have since started https://www.youtube.com/user/Themoleandjerseyshow as a fun hobby, and a great learning tool. 

Thanks again for letting me join!  Any Questions ask away!

Lee Burbidge

Re: I'm new from the USA.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 06:30:24 pm »
Hey Josh welcome to the forum....  ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:33:51 pm »
Well my friend Lee Burbidge told me this is the best forum in the UK!!!!!!  I hope to learn a ton from all of you!

A little about me.  I've had a window cleaning and pressure washing business for 7 years now.  I have since started https://www.youtube.com/user/Themoleandjerseyshow as a fun hobby, and a great learning tool.  

Thanks again for letting me join!  Any Questions ask away!

Welcome. :)

I know you say your from USA, is that where your business is at the moment? Or have you moved to the uk and got the business?

If your in USA, I don't want to talk to you as I will be extremely jealous of your dry sunny weather. Haha.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

ste waddington

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 06:42:54 pm »
Welcome bud

Josh Cronin

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 06:56:28 pm »

[/quote]

I know you say your from USA, is that where your business is at the moment? Or have you moved to the uk and got the business?

If your in USA, I don't want to talk to you as I will be extremely jealous of your dry sunny weather. Haha.
[/quote]

I live in the US.  My business is also here.  I live in Wisconsin which is cold and snowy...Lots of snow and once it snows it stays on the grounds for months.  oh and we have had 4 days around -45 Celsius...Sooooo there's that!

Ian101

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 06:57:22 pm »
any relation to jim cronin the monkey man ??

Jonny 87

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 06:58:11 pm »

[/quote]

I live in the US.  My business is also here.  I live in Wisconsin which is cold and snowy...Lots of snow and once it snows it stays on the grounds for months.  oh and we have had 4 days around -45 Celsius...Sooooo there's that!
[/quote]

Wow.

I take that back then. You can keep the snow.haha.

Atleast in the rain I can still work. No fun, but can still work.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Josh Cronin

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 07:01:21 pm »
I'm sadly not related to Jim Cronin.

Yeah we can work in snow, its just not fun.

Ste b

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 07:46:01 pm »
Was hoping youd be "the one with the ears" from lees videos,

But welcome anyway josh
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

elite mike

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 08:50:06 pm »
Hi Josh and welcome,just keep that cold weather over there  ;)

bobplum

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 08:58:49 pm »
Green Bay Packers fan ????

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:57 pm »
Josh, welcome . Over here it is tradition that w/c from overseas have to donate a percentage of their earnings to fellow w/c in the uk.  If you would like my bank details.........
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/

Paul T

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 09:10:00 pm »
Ain't this tinternet thing a wonderful invention .
Who'd have thought you'd be able to communicate with another window cłeaner half way round the world ;)

wfp master

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 09:27:06 pm »
Dont know about best forum in the u.k. :(
Its not the only one. ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 09:38:23 pm »
How do, Josh.
We can easily work at -45 Celsius, over here. You just need a hot water system and a jumper, maybe.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DeLuce

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 09:55:14 pm »
Welcome to the forum Josh. Good to here from window cleaners in different countries. Helps to broaden our pool of knowledge and experience.

Josh Cronin

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 10:40:16 pm »
Packers is a yes! 

Yeah the hot water WFP systems break windows when its real cold. 

I have already been on the US window cleaner donation system with Lee...He said it is the law over there.

WFP Master...I don't know of many other forums in the UK, The other one I was on, they aren't a huge fan of our show...lol

I think things like skype are mind blowing.  I can video call someone on another continent for FREE...Technology is wonderful.

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 10:54:15 pm »
Welcome josh.  :)

Crystal-clear

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2014, 11:21:29 pm »
Josh welcome! I love america! One good day I would love to take a long term trip there , particularly those old fashioned states the Wild West ,  revisit NY again see Miami just everything !!

So window cleaning wise over here customers are quite window cleaner easy going ie the idea of a random person turning up to clean there windows is quite normal ofc we get our problems

but generally speaking if you clean 100 £20 houses most Likley at least 50 would go regular and be happy for monthly-2 monthly with WFP those houses could be cleaned like 15 a day , I heard in the states its totally different firstly wfp isn't as big as it is here with domestic customers? Also I heard that you get Anual cleans only? Or two times a year is window cleaning more of a one off culture there where if you get it once a year its good ? I also heard that one house is $300 !!!!?

So lets hear it from the horses mouth!

bobplum

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 08:08:01 am »
Packers is a yes! 

Yeah the hot water WFP systems break windows when its real cold. 

I have already been on the US window cleaner donation system with Lee...He said it is the law over there.

WFP Master...I don't know of many other forums in the UK, The other one I was on, they aren't a huge fan of our show...lol

I think things like skype are mind blowing.  I can video call someone on another continent for FREE...Technology is wonderful.

49ers fan myself, sorry we stopped you getting to the divisional final ;D ;D ;D ;D