This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

oliver collins

V lite pole v slx2
« on: January 30, 2014, 05:53:27 pm »
Hi
I was comparing both of these poles
The v lite pole is lighter

Any thoughts on how they compare the v lite is not any cheaper don't really want to spend good money on a untested pole

http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/SLX-II-Carbon-Pole--SLX_22.html

http://aqua-dapter-plus.net/product/new-v-lite-pole-range/

rah

Re: V lite pole v slx2
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 06:19:13 pm »
Never used a V lite, I've just bought my first SLX11 and what a difference from the clx range, it's like throwing a cocktail stick about. Must admit to being a little sceptical about all the claims reading the SLX, but must say, I agree with peeps opinion now.
Life used to be full of up's and downs....now i hardly ever get up a ladder :) .

Mike #1

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 06:20:01 pm »
Cannot comment on V-lite pole at all other than it aint a full carbon pole as the base section is fiber glass

So for an extra £8 excluding vat i would get an SLX and a free brush thrown in as well , Had S-max 40 for about 9 months now and have no complaints at all . Mike

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 10:44:14 pm »
SLX II will have smart clamps that will make pole last a lot longer.  I'd be a little suspicious of the V-Light pole being 100 grammes lighter as well as it's the same pole diameter and length, doesn't seem to add up.  Some companies have given weights of there poles minus the clamps as we all know window cleaners use poles without clamps. Other than the base section the V-Light looks remarkably similar to the SLX first generation.

Simon.

steven 1

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 11:04:35 pm »
Hi guys,

The reason why my pole is lighter is that the sectoins from the base are all 1mm thinner, not a lot i know but makes it lighter.
The clamps are very strong, if the clamp arm wears out they will be cheap to replace.
I will guarantee the pole, to help buyer confidence.

The carbon fibre is as good as any you can buy.

Steven.

oldman

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 05:05:56 am »
About time you made your mind-up Oliver, you asked the same back in November.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11   UK Window Cleaning Forum / Window Cleaning Issues / Aquadapter v lite poles  on: November 03, 2013, 08:37:30 am  
Hi guys

Looking to buy a new pole and was thinking either another slx22 which is £188 plus vat and weighs 1340 grams or the new v lite22 aquadapter pole which is £199 plus vat andweighs 1430 grams not sure if it comes with a aquadapter or not.

Any opions welcome

Oliver Collins  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Klean07

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 11:33:12 am »
 :-[
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2014, 12:55:14 pm »
Hi guys,

The reason why my pole is lighter is that the sectoins from the base are all 1mm thinner, not a lot i know but makes it lighter.
The clamps are very strong, if the clamp arm wears out they will be cheap to replace.

Steven.

In diameter or wall thickness?

steven 1

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2014, 01:03:48 pm »
Yes it is diameter, wall thickness is the same.

Steve.

oliver collins

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2014, 01:57:44 pm »
Hi

The v lite pro prices and weight's were not on the website in november (oldman )and thats why I hardly post on here because of comments like that oldman

If the v lite is going to compete withe the slx it will need to show why should I buy a v lte insted of a slx

I just thought it worth asking for any feedback and opinions

Oliver rise n shine cleaning

windiewasher

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »
Yes it is diameter, wall thickness is the same.

Steve.
You were quoted saying this about these poles,why are they better now?

Hi guys,
Just to say these poles are not good!
The adjustment on them is useless, the spring is to hard, the locknuts keep spinning when you try to adjust them. They are not a touch compared to Gardiner poles!
I have a new concept, no spring in them has this belongs to Alex.
I will not sell poles at a poor standard, so these poles I would not put my name on.

regards Steven.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Lee GLS

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2014, 05:10:45 pm »
I thought that  aquadapter modified the clamps?

oldman

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2014, 05:30:33 pm »
Hi

The v lite pro prices and weight's were not on the website in november (oldman )and thats why I hardly post on here because of comments like that oldman

Oliver rise n shine cleaning

So how come in your post back in November you stated the prices and weights of the V-light Poles.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11   UK Window Cleaning Forum / Window Cleaning Issues / Aquadapter v lite poles  on: November 03, 2013, 08:37:30 am  
Hi guys

Looking to buy a new pole and was thinking either another slx22 which is £188 plus vat and weighs 1340 grams or the new v lite22 aquadapter pole which is £199 plus vat andweighs 1430 grams not sure if it comes with a aquadapter or not.

Any opions welcome

Oliver Collins  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AuRavelling79

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2014, 05:48:45 pm »
Look here Oldman; don't you go asking logical questions (oldman) like that otherwise  Ollie Collie won't post here again, ok oldman?

Gottit Oldman?

Best Wishes to you and Olly Colly,

Goldy Woldy.
It's a game of three halves!

steven 1

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 06:03:22 pm »
The clamps are stronger now, as i have altered them (made the plastic thicker)
The arms stay put, they dont move around.
There a decent pole now, so i hope anyone using them will enjoy them.

Steven.

steven 1

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 06:08:38 pm »
Also must do a video, explaining them better.

will do as soon as possible.

Steven.

oldman

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 06:24:50 pm »
Look here Oldman; don't you go asking logical questions (oldman) like that otherwise  Ollie Collie won't post here again, ok oldman?

Don't understand why comments like mine would make him want to stop posting on here  ???.

Spruce

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 07:28:33 pm »
Hi guys,

Steven.

In diameter or wall thickness?

its a good thing you asked that question.  :)

I would never have considered the pole on Steven's first reply.

Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 11:28:14 pm »
I don't think the aqua-dapter website does themselves any favours, you click on the V lite poles and up comes a big picture of ...............an aqua-dapter ???     you have to scroll down then you get  wee pictures of the pole at the bottom of the page,  terrible site.

windiewasher

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 12:09:58 am »
I don't think the aqua-dapter website does themselves any favours, you click on the V lite poles and up comes a big picture of ...............an aqua-dapter ???     you have to scroll down then you get  wee pictures of the pole at the bottom of the page,  terrible site.
+1
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.