This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

koopmaster

Just got a email from a customer
« on: January 30, 2014, 08:33:02 am »
I got a email from a customer last night saying "I need to cancel my window cleaning because I am broke and cant pay sorry,  but I did not ask for them to be cleaned last time."

She owed me £36 for 6 months so I emailed her back "Hi sorry you are having a hard time but why did you let me clean your windows for 6 months and not say anything!!  I will remove the payment for today but you still need to pay me the rest.

some people do take the p,  lucky this is my first one.  I dont think shes going to pay but I will keep hastening her for the whole year. 

Would anyone consider adding a late payment penalty?

MATT BATEMAN (OWC)

Re: Just got a email from a customer
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 08:42:25 am »
You can't add a late payment penalty if you haven't informed her beforehand that this is company policy.

We had one two weeks ago who is on an 8 weekly cycle who hadn't paid for the previous clean, so at 7 weeks I emailed her an invoice she then piped up that she wasn't happy with the last clean and would I like to come and do them again. One week before they were due! Why hadn't she told me she wasn't happy when she first noticed. She said she didn't know that she should complain within 7 days!

Ste b

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 12:01:05 pm »
Why did you carry on cleaning for 6 months anyway ? Asking for trouble IMO
The purpose of life is to have a life full of purpose

bobplum

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 03:47:58 pm »
ONE CLEAN.............ONE PAYMENT

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 03:52:57 pm »